Reviews for Five Shinigami Walk Into a Bar
WatchingTheWatchman chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
Entertaining story, I love the characterization in it! Both Renji and Byakuya are well done, and the pacing flows perfectly
Mystera II chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I agree with the sentiment, that Renji with his hair down and shirt open is hotter than the commander-general, when he unleashes his spirital power at maximum.

God, I almost drooled, when I saw it for the first time. And every time after that.

Hm... tasty!*floating away into a dream world*
nlsdn5 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
I like this Maiko of yours. She's cool :3

And drunk Byakuya is hilarious. I'm glad they found each other in the end :)
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
That was awesome, I loved it and great job. It was very detailed and well written but you could have made it longer so how about you continue it!
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
OMG!This was ! Byakuya K. & Renji A. and of course the end XD

GREAT!FIC!
renjfantoo chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Holy Crap! I have the nosebleed. LOVED IT!
Hatake Tsughi chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Nice job, I even liked all the pairings XD
Hebi R chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Love the series, really I do, and looking forward to the next installment, but...would you mind terribly writing something that focuses on Stark? The poor man (er, Arrancar) needs some happiness. And I would love to have a better idea on just what Grimjow meant when he described Starks behavior in the last fic.
JDWalker chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Not bad. I don't usually go for yaoi but this was... cute. A nice, well written one-shot. I absolutely cannot wait for my fav, which your working on now: Grimm/Soi. I LOVE it! Grimm is my fav.
lordvio chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
I really liked this. Renji is Renji-ish. Very successfully depicted. Byakuya on the other hand... A bit OOC. His thoughts. But then again, no one knows how he thinks. Yup.
LavenderSkies chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
LOL! There were so many funny moments in there, I can't list them all. The fact that Byakuya goes to those meetings for Rukia, the name of the club (and that Byakuya was the one who suggested it. haha!), and how Byakuya's impression of Maiko did a complete 180 as soon as he found out she was gay. LOL! It was a fun read! D
StrayDogAndTheMoon chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Some OOC but it's ok still cute story. I like the idea of Grimmjow and Ulquiorra included in the story. And as shinigamis. Grimm is very much alike Renji in some ways they'd definitely hit it off and be good buds. I like the idea of that too. Maiko cool OC good thing she's gay and not into Ren-kun or I just maybe having the same sentiments Byakuya did upon seeing her. Haha. Bya's internal dialog was amusing. I always wanted to see Byakuya lose his cool or get jealous over Renji. Worked for me, enjoyed the story!
0mohni0 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
This was almost AU, but I liked the settings. The Espada and Shinigami all together...
hu3long2 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Thank you for this story, I enjoyed it so much I went and read the UlquiNel, which I also enjoyed immensely. But for a ByaRen fangirl, this was golden! I love all the touches of humour and the word play here, as well as how light the handling of the ByakuyaRenji interaction is.

And the friends are hilarious, helpful and fantastic too!
Youkai Kisaki chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Hehe lol this is funny! (I mean it! dont think im joking!)