Reviews for Games
Courage Flavored chapter 1 . 6/8
I know people might give you flack, but people have to realize that this is Fanfiction, and the author has the right to write about whatever, if they don't like, don't read. They should read it for how the author uses words to provide characteristics and foreshadowing, not necessarily because of the severity of the issue. It is a serious issue that shouldn't be taken lightly, but perhaps reviewing the work of the author will bring to light why child molestation takes place and how it could be better prevented.
Courage Flavored chapter 1 . 6/8
As twisted as this may sound, I enjoyed reading it. Not because of the implications, but because you really set the scene so skillfully without being overly brash about the characteristics you were displaying. Please write more!
Fancyunicorn chapter 1 . 6/4
Don't know if you'll ever see this, but just in case you do~

This was very well written and I enjoyed it very much. Don't worry about people giving you hate (recently scrolled in the comments, and yesh). Many enjoy writing this kind of stuff, but don't actually support it in real life, so write about whatever, it's just fiction between two made up characters.
Jueyluv15 chapter 1 . 2/24/2016
What the hell ?That's it ? Write more plz( another chapter or two would be nice) If not another chapter at least another story with Scar and Simba with a similar theme XD
Jasmine chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
It FAnfiction: I hope you do go burn with the devil for this. Did I even ask you? Why don't you Shut your fat mouth? Do you really think I care if it's fanfiction? And I wasn't even talking to you! So keep your opinion to yourself because I'm not In the mood and I don't want to here it! I can speak if I want to, why don't you go waste your hot air somewhere else and stop bugging me? You Shhh, and go sit down somewhere! I don't care if it's a cartoon lion, it's still perverted and wrong!
SimbaShani chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
You shhh. I don't care if it's a cartoon lion cub, a real child, a child in a movie it doesn't make a difference. Since when is a child getting molested ok? I could care less if is a cartoon lion it's still disgusting and perverted. It's a serious issue actually and shouldn't be used for entertainment at all. I don't care how you spin it.
It'sFanFICTION chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Jasmine: Shhhh stories of cartoon lions are hardly an issue, your rant here isn't helping anyone, why don't you save those words and use them on people who will actually, you know, listen? just saying all your energy is wasted here, it would be better off used helping actual child abuse situations, like in the REAL world. xD Anyway I found this story incredibly romantic, in the most fucked up way possible. Would LOVE to see a sequel to this... That's right, i'm in line for Hell as well hahaha!
Jasmine chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
What is wrong with you sick people? This isn't funny or entertaining. I child being molested is serious, some kids are innocent and don't understand what happened to them, this can cause physical and emotional damage to people, i hope that Simba's creep of an uncle gets in a lot of trouble with Mufasa for this. Because seriously, Simba's uncle would be murdered for this! He deserves it! Poor Simba, nobody deserves this, and it should not be entertainment, if people do use this mess it should be to send a message to other people, or to tell their story, or a real reason besides providing an evil story for peverted people!
This isn't funny, it's serious, people who do this to babies are bugler and pure evil!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Oh god next chapter
*Doc lion*
Ok simba, I am holding this toy lion, tell me where scar touched you.

*Simba*
Here, here and h-here
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
I was thinking the same thing today while our class watched the movie! Now, Let me see if I can find a fic expanding on that view-point, hmm?
Roslind Finlay chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
I liked it. XD Can you continue? Because I would defiantly read it XD I loved this, and I hope you continue on with this. I would absolutely LOVE to see how Mufasa would react if he ever found out about this XD lol
B.B. Asmodeus chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
I'm going to hell with you, then, cuz I loved this. XD
Lilypad125 chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
More! More! It's intriguing! How are they going to play doctor? And what's Mufasa's going to do when he finds out?
PrincesssShani chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
''I would love to see scar get beaten by mufasa for this. ''this is the most horrible thing I have ever read in my life.''
simbaanaya chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
let me be the first to say if mufasa ever found out about this scar would be a throw simba,nobody should have to go throught that.