Reviews for Games
Jueyluv15 chapter 1 . 2/24
What the hell ?That's it ? Write more plz( another chapter or two would be nice) If not another chapter at least another story with Scar and Simba with a similar theme XD
Jasmine chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
It FAnfiction: I hope you do go burn with the devil for this. Did I even ask you? Why don't you Shut your fat mouth? Do you really think I care if it's fanfiction? And I wasn't even talking to you! So keep your opinion to yourself because I'm not In the mood and I don't want to here it! I can speak if I want to, why don't you go waste your hot air somewhere else and stop bugging me? You Shhh, and go sit down somewhere! I don't care if it's a cartoon lion, it's still perverted and wrong!
SimbaShani chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
You shhh. I don't care if it's a cartoon lion cub, a real child, a child in a movie it doesn't make a difference. Since when is a child getting molested ok? I could care less if is a cartoon lion it's still disgusting and perverted. It's a serious issue actually and shouldn't be used for entertainment at all. I don't care how you spin it.
It'sFanFICTION chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Jasmine: Shhhh stories of cartoon lions are hardly an issue, your rant here isn't helping anyone, why don't you save those words and use them on people who will actually, you know, listen? just saying all your energy is wasted here, it would be better off used helping actual child abuse situations, like in the REAL world. xD Anyway I found this story incredibly romantic, in the most fucked up way possible. Would LOVE to see a sequel to this... That's right, i'm in line for Hell as well hahaha!
Jasmine chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
What is wrong with you sick people? This isn't funny or entertaining. I child being molested is serious, some kids are innocent and don't understand what happened to them, this can cause physical and emotional damage to people, i hope that Simba's creep of an uncle gets in a lot of trouble with Mufasa for this. Because seriously, Simba's uncle would be murdered for this! He deserves it! Poor Simba, nobody deserves this, and it should not be entertainment, if people do use this mess it should be to send a message to other people, or to tell their story, or a real reason besides providing an evil story for peverted people!
This isn't funny, it's serious, people who do this to babies are bugler and pure evil!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Oh god next chapter
*Doc lion*
Ok simba, I am holding this toy lion, tell me where scar touched you.

*Simba*
Here, here and h-here
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
I was thinking the same thing today while our class watched the movie! Now, Let me see if I can find a fic expanding on that view-point, hmm?
Roslind Finlay chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
I liked it. XD Can you continue? Because I would defiantly read it XD I loved this, and I hope you continue on with this. I would absolutely LOVE to see how Mufasa would react if he ever found out about this XD lol
B.B. Asmodeus chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
I'm going to hell with you, then, cuz I loved this. XD
Lilypad125 chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
More! More! It's intriguing! How are they going to play doctor? And what's Mufasa's going to do when he finds out?
Simbaanaya chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
''I would love to see scar get beaten by mufasa for this. ''this is the most horrible thing I have ever read in my life.''
simbaanaya chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
let me be the first to say if mufasa ever found out about this scar would be a throw simba,nobody should have to go throught that.
Aguna chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Will follow you there for loving this
SpiritSong-A.K.A-Katie chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
MOAR! pwetty pwease? *Simba looks up at you hopefully* I wanna play some more!
Why are we all going to Hell?
I'm watching you. Always watching. Always.
Atrocity Has That Effect On Me chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Why are we all going to hell? I think the story is adorable and I ship these two so hard!

To be honest, this really does fit with Scar's character. I mean, if you seriously think about it, he does seem to give off this pedophile feel, especially in the scene from the movie where he tells Simba about the elephant graveyard...

"Hey, Uncle Scar! When I'm king, what will that make you?"

"A monkey's uncle."

"Haha! You're so weird!"

"You have no idea..."

The way that he trailed off at the end of that sentence was so suggestive! I wanted him to continue so badly! I know it is bad to ship incest and all, but Scar is just so sexy and Simba is sooooo cute that I can't help but support the pairing. I have lost all sense of self control when it comes to yaoi, and I have learned that it is best to not question it when I start to ship something. It saves me from getting a headache...lol. :)

Please, write more for this pairing! I love it sooooooo much!

- Kitsune-chan :D