Reviews for Unforgivable Act
MrsDazzled chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Can't wait to read more!
theorange3 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
great first chapter.
cannoli1 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
I can tell already that I am going to like this story. I laughed along with your list on your profile because I swear I say half of those things to myself when reading some fanfics. Genius.
farkle chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Woohoo! Thank you sweetie-pie. Your story is free!
what's up catsup chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Interesting story. Hope to read more. :)
lovebuggkiss chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
This seems like it should be a great fic.

I hope you update soon, I can't wait to find out what the 'unforgivable act' is... o_O

& I also hope Tanya get's the eff up outta there soon. lol

-lovebuggkiss
silver sniper of night chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Great first chapter, I am already hooked, wondering how things will progress from here. I love Bella's internal monolouge, I could so pictures myself doing that. The detail that you go into already is incredible, it is a really great start to what I am sure will be an amazing story. I am really glad that you decided to post.
KiyaRaven chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Well, about bloody time beeyatch! The fact that you have withheld your brilliance from the world for as long as you have is a goddamn unforgiveable act in my book. So keep writing and posting or you will have me to deal with. *glower*

Right then, now the pleasantries are out of the road, onto the next chapter of awesomeness.
Bronzehairedgirl620 deleted chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
I told Leon to send me the link right when you posted it.

I'm excited for this story. Looking forward to reading more; I like the beginning.
disabled now chapter 1 . 5/31/2009