Reviews for The Wedding Frame
priya chapter 1 . 6/7
Hated it..shu look perfect only with kluke
me chapter 1 . 6/7
I hated it...bcoz shu cant marry bouquet he loves kluke...and plz don't pair them...they even don't look gud together...kluke is perfect for shu n will always be
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
Didn't liked bcoz shu will marry kluke
blah chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
this story sucks balls blue dragon didnt make fun of his user and he could only come out when shu summoned him not whenever he wanted and i doubt blue dragon would fall in love with anyone let alone have a child
Ultimashadow 2.0 chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Sweet, cute and awesome all in one story. Man, I can't believe I missed this. T_T (In mind: Moron!) Anyway, Anissa has a shadow! Cool. Keep up the awesome work. I gotta run. Sayonara!

~Ultimashadow
Kasumi Kusanagi chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Aw! This is so very cute! :D Man, Blue Dragon's mischeviousness passes down to his next generation. :P Anyway, I'm looking forward to more stories from you. Now I see why my brother told me to read your stories.

~Kasumi Kusanagi
kotokei chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Aw...great job! :D I really liked the part with the two Blue Dragons (that was really funny). XD And it seems that Shu and Bouquet's married life is really nice. :) Nice portrayal of everyone, and I hope to see more from you (whether it's a chapter story or one-shot, because you're good at both). :)
Yamadori chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Ah, that was excellent! :D I thought it was really nice, how concerned Shu and Bouquet were about Anissa. _ And the part at the end with Blue Dragon and his son was great. XD Hm... I smell plotlines. ;D Anyway, this was a very sweet oneshot; I loved it! _ Keep up the good work. :) (By the way, congragulations on writing your first oneshot. :D)