Reviews for A Raven Like No Other
dld51 chapter 1 . 6/19
I just finished reading this wonder story. It is great. I wish you would come back and continue this story line or add more to it. I going to enjoy reading it again. Please write more.
This is really well thought out and I really like how you incorporated in detail previous scenarios from the episodes :) but PLEASE I understand years have gone by but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE OH PLEASE finish?! :) Pretty Please
Kethereal chapter 15 . 12/15/2017
This was a brilliant journey! I’m wondering thought if this is really the end?
Kethereal chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
Damn! I love this story!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/4/2017
I know you wrote this stories years ago and are probably not gonna come baco to it, but could you PLEASE PLEASE finish it completely? Pretty please?
Guest chapter 7 . 7/2/2017
Obviously she fused with lust and that is probably one of the reasons why she didn't kill him yet
Guest chapter 4 . 7/2/2017
All thatthat I candon't say is that I hope and pray she doesn't let rave take over
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2017
Finally it just got interesting
Guest chapter 15 . 2/4/2017
when bb took over had jink ravne starfire by him and his big size hand on his gril raven big size boods out to him and sex was on too , and his belt on him too .
Guest chapter 13 . 2/4/2017
when beastboy took robina and the others too he took starfrie raven home with him in it the 2 grils had sex with him too and his muscles had gower big then most do .
Fiery Pancake chapter 15 . 1/17/2017
Given how long it's been since an update, this story could be considered dead, but i can't help but hope for more. This is a really amazing story and your writing style is really amazing. Have you thought of returning on it? I'm sure any number of this story's followers wwould be glad to inspire you if your in some weriters block :)

L
Lewis-Sama chapter 15 . 7/10/2016
Awesome. Can't wait for more.
LeMarX chapter 15 . 6/5/2016
Dude!

I love this story,

Maybe bb should visit nevermore and spend time with rae's emotions, lust and rage inparticular

CyJinx
RPGPersona chapter 15 . 5/23/2016
With the story status not being complete, and some loose ends with Jinx, I am not sure how much of this story was left. Looking at it as purely a Beast Boy and Raven story, it can be considered complete

As a big fan of Raven, Beast Boy, the BBxRae pairing, and Raven's emotions, I greatly enjoyed this story. I loved your interpretation of Raven's mindscape and the large variety of emotion that appeared. I always enjoy seeing how various author's write Raven's emotions. Raven's denial leading to Raven's emotions manifesting in the real world made for a compelling story. Seeing the various emotions interact with the Titans and Beast Boy was very entertained.

Having Rage be the antagonist was great, especially how she was motivated by Raven's suppressed affection for Beast Boy. Having's Beast Boy's dark side manifest due to Rage's control was fascinating as well. We got to see the emotions that Beast Boy suppressed and how being the joker of the group took a mental toll of him.

The action scene were well written as well. It was on the edge of my seat during the big fights.

Thanks for writing this story.
zafnak chapter 13 . 5/13/2016
If you should ever decide to edit this story do yourself and your reader a big service- replace all the beast Boy (Primal) with just Primal. Makes reading it a LOT easier on the eyes and brain since there are SO many of them.