Reviews for A Raven Like No Other
I know you wrote this stories years ago and are probably not gonna come baco to it, but could you PLEASE PLEASE finish it completely? Pretty please?
Obviously she fused with lust and that is probably one of the reasons why she didn't kill him yet
All thatthat I candon't say is that I hope and pray she doesn't let rave take over
Finally it just got interesting
when bb took over had jink ravne starfire by him and his big size hand on his gril raven big size boods out to him and sex was on too , and his belt on him too .
when beastboy took robina and the others too he took starfrie raven home with him in it the 2 grils had sex with him too and his muscles had gower big then most do .
Fiery Pancake chapter 15 . 1/17
Given how long it's been since an update, this story could be considered dead, but i can't help but hope for more. This is a really amazing story and your writing style is really amazing. Have you thought of returning on it? I'm sure any number of this story's followers wwould be glad to inspire you if your in some weriters block :)

L
Lewis-Sama chapter 15 . 7/10/2016
Awesome. Can't wait for more.
LeMarX chapter 15 . 6/5/2016
Dude!

I love this story,

Maybe bb should visit nevermore and spend time with rae's emotions, lust and rage inparticular

CyJinx
RPGPersona chapter 15 . 5/23/2016
With the story status not being complete, and some loose ends with Jinx, I am not sure how much of this story was left. Looking at it as purely a Beast Boy and Raven story, it can be considered complete

As a big fan of Raven, Beast Boy, the BBxRae pairing, and Raven's emotions, I greatly enjoyed this story. I loved your interpretation of Raven's mindscape and the large variety of emotion that appeared. I always enjoy seeing how various author's write Raven's emotions. Raven's denial leading to Raven's emotions manifesting in the real world made for a compelling story. Seeing the various emotions interact with the Titans and Beast Boy was very entertained.

Having Rage be the antagonist was great, especially how she was motivated by Raven's suppressed affection for Beast Boy. Having's Beast Boy's dark side manifest due to Rage's control was fascinating as well. We got to see the emotions that Beast Boy suppressed and how being the joker of the group took a mental toll of him.

The action scene were well written as well. It was on the edge of my seat during the big fights.

Thanks for writing this story.
zafnak chapter 13 . 5/13/2016
If you should ever decide to edit this story do yourself and your reader a big service- replace all the beast Boy (Primal) with just Primal. Makes reading it a LOT easier on the eyes and brain since there are SO many of them.
NARUMOKA chapter 15 . 2/29/2016
finish this fanfic
A Whimsical Seishin chapter 2 . 2/8/2016
I always enjoy it when authors explore and delve deeper into characters.
SourlessCherryxx chapter 15 . 10/15/2015
It's been ages since you updated this amazing and epic story! It's so sad because I love this so much:)
You're a great writer.

I hope, one day you're gonna update this fic! x
RaeBBFAN chapter 15 . 9/10/2015
wow I love this story so much so you inspired me to make one of my own about a certin other changling(werewolf) and human(dove) I know so thanks for that I really love this story its permeantly saved in my favorites as its my favorite one of all time just want to say good job with all the charcters especcilly raven and Beastboy that was really unexcepted but turely spectariclur at the same time but there is one thing I need to know is there going to be a sequal btw heres how you can contact me if you want you don't hv to though anyway there is so much more id like to praise about your story right now but i'm too tired as I useally am from reading so much potined information whatever the case I look forward to reading more from you you tryuly are inspring & an amazing author with a neat gift:) that's all for now tootleds ps sorry for the grammer and spelling errors that also from being tired lol but this one unlike many others was so worth it:)