Reviews for A Raven Like No Other
Woodpecker chapter 10 . 9/13/2011
i fucking love this fic. i can really appreciate the creativity neccessary to even make little comments from each of Raven's personalities while maintaining the plot line. cant wait for more!
The Cretin chapter 7 . 9/12/2011
Sorry I fell behind dude. I hope to catch up. Great chap. I think you handle the chaos of this situation like a pro with words. I especially like how you write Bravery. Hope to read more tomorrow. Keep rockin
Regrem Erutaerc chapter 10 . 9/12/2011
Another excellent chapter. Eager to see more.:D
FF8cerberus chapter 10 . 9/12/2011
Finally! I was worried you weren't going update anymore and something happened. Great chapter. Is it almost over? Wonder where she's headed. Update soon please.
Fallen warrior chapter 10 . 9/12/2011
Thank god you didnt quit i am so relievied thisis an excellent story i love how u potray the emotions keep up the good job oh i expect update soon you know lol
The Tell-Tale Man chapter 10 . 9/11/2011
That was the greatext story I've ever read so please keep up this story called "A Raven Like No Other" and I appreciated. Thank you so much.
warprince2000 chapter 10 . 9/11/2011
Leaf Ranger chapter 10 . 9/11/2011
Ahhhh, we're heading towards the end of this game. Soon we'll see what Rag ehas done to Beast Boy.

Excellent chapter.
zafnak chapter 10 . 9/11/2011
Isn't it sort of against the Titan's Charter to kill a bad guy, even if he's basically just a talking plant?

Anyhoo, great chapter.
midnightquiver chapter 10 . 9/11/2011
I'm so glad you updated. the chapter was great pleeeaase post again soon.
mr.funnyman chapter 10 . 9/11/2011
great story and please update soon HA HA HA
FallenWarrior chapter 9 . 9/11/2011
Please dont forget about this story and update please your letting a lot of people down at the moment
w chapter 9 . 8/12/2011
great story and please update soon
Have.Gone.Byebye chapter 9 . 7/1/2011
this story is sooooooooooooo good. You've ofically got me hooked, and I find it really hard to believe this would get deleted. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Shadow
FF8cerberus chapter 9 . 5/15/2011
Sure hope she confesses to BB next chapter. How will they fair against Rage and the Beast? Please update soon.
262 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »