Reviews for A Raven Like No Other
LOGEN chapter 2 . 7/5/2009
ok so u dont recieve messages. i just wanna say one more time that i love the story and PLEASE dont let it go. its a work of art. some ppl suck cuz they are sore they cant write as well as u can.
LOGEN chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
dude let me just say that ur story is my FAV out of every single ONE! if u have the original, please send it to me. im going to ur profile to send u my email adress. im serious. ur one of the ones who inspired me to write what i write.
Blackfang1983 chapter 2 . 6/24/2009
sounds sweet
almostinsane chapter 2 . 6/12/2009
Great chapter! God help Beast Boy if he accidentally fell into Raven's mirror again... Thanks for writing this. God bless!
Selonianth chapter 2 . 6/12/2009
more please!
zerOtodona chapter 2 . 6/10/2009
I can't wait to read what Raven will do.
Adrian Kyosuke Geter chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
FINNALY!

Dude! I read this story about mebe 2 yrs ago and in my mind, one of the best BB&Rae fanfics I ever read. Please finish!
Wolvmbm chapter 2 . 6/4/2009
Now that was a fun chapter and nice showing of Raven's emotions. :D

I didn't even Know Raven had these multiple emotions within her until you showed them to me. :D

Please I can't wait to see what happens next now that Desire, Love and Lust are free and Raven met them. :D

Please keep up the good work upon this great story of yours. ;)
reader chapter 2 . 6/4/2009
a horny raven beast boy beware. sounds like theres going to be a scooby doo chase scene. run bb run
aves1343 chapter 2 . 6/4/2009
as always a good story, but i hope you don't neglect writing your other fic. Neo Yondaime Hokage is my favorite fic on this site and i don't want to see it neglected.
Leaf Ranger chapter 2 . 6/4/2009
And the trouble begins.

So, you got rid of the link to this story on your page? That sucked. I enjoyed reading the whole thing, without waiting.
reader chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
good chapter. so what happens next does she go bad to read more
Warrior of Virtue chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Interesting. Please continue.
Tokyo Fox chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Why would anyone hate this fic?..Must be jeious..Personally I hope to write this good...If you manage to finish this one and keep up this level of good work..I'll add it to my favs as long as it don't end up deleted.
Wolvmbm chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
I truly did enjoy the opening chapter of this story as it shows the evoultion of Garfield's feelings for Raven over the years. :D

I also enjoyed Raven's reactions towards Garfield's words proving the old say that the most powerful actions can come from the words within us all. :D

I can't wait to read about what type of emotions that Raven devolped just from reading the inner thoughts of her most closest friend. :D

Please I would like to encourage you to keep up the good work upon such a great story idea. ;)
259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 Next »