Reviews for A Raven Like No Other
sweetchildomine chapter 2 . 7/30/2009
This story is awesome! What is up with deleting good stories! Lame! Anyway you must update soon!

You're soo brilliant! I can't wait to see what happens next!

Btw I love Gar too!
Kronok chapter 2 . 7/12/2009
You have me completely hooked! Best BBxRae Story on the web.
Chapsticks2 chapter 2 . 7/12/2009
I love it! Continue please!
LOGEN chapter 2 . 7/5/2009
ok so u dont recieve messages. i just wanna say one more time that i love the story and PLEASE dont let it go. its a work of art. some ppl suck cuz they are sore they cant write as well as u can.
LOGEN chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
dude let me just say that ur story is my FAV out of every single ONE! if u have the original, please send it to me. im going to ur profile to send u my email adress. im serious. ur one of the ones who inspired me to write what i write.
Blackfang1983 chapter 2 . 6/24/2009
sounds sweet
almostinsane chapter 2 . 6/12/2009
Great chapter! God help Beast Boy if he accidentally fell into Raven's mirror again... Thanks for writing this. God bless!
Selonianth chapter 2 . 6/12/2009
more please!
zerOtodona chapter 2 . 6/10/2009
I can't wait to read what Raven will do.
Adrian Kyosuke Geter chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
FINNALY!

Dude! I read this story about mebe 2 yrs ago and in my mind, one of the best BB&Rae fanfics I ever read. Please finish!
Wolvmbm chapter 2 . 6/4/2009
Now that was a fun chapter and nice showing of Raven's emotions. :D

I didn't even Know Raven had these multiple emotions within her until you showed them to me. :D

Please I can't wait to see what happens next now that Desire, Love and Lust are free and Raven met them. :D

Please keep up the good work upon this great story of yours. ;)
reader chapter 2 . 6/4/2009
a horny raven beast boy beware. sounds like theres going to be a scooby doo chase scene. run bb run
aves1343 chapter 2 . 6/4/2009
as always a good story, but i hope you don't neglect writing your other fic. Neo Yondaime Hokage is my favorite fic on this site and i don't want to see it neglected.
Leaf Ranger chapter 2 . 6/4/2009
And the trouble begins.

So, you got rid of the link to this story on your page? That sucked. I enjoyed reading the whole thing, without waiting.
reader chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
good chapter. so what happens next does she go bad to read more
262 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 Next »