Reviews for A Raven Like No Other
aves1343 chapter 2 . 6/4/2009
as always a good story, but i hope you don't neglect writing your other fic. Neo Yondaime Hokage is my favorite fic on this site and i don't want to see it neglected.
Leaf Ranger chapter 2 . 6/4/2009
And the trouble begins.

So, you got rid of the link to this story on your page? That sucked. I enjoyed reading the whole thing, without waiting.
reader chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
good chapter. so what happens next does she go bad to read more
Warrior of Virtue chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Interesting. Please continue.
Tokyo Fox chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Why would anyone hate this fic?..Must be jeious..Personally I hope to write this good...If you manage to finish this one and keep up this level of good work..I'll add it to my favs as long as it don't end up deleted.
Wolvmbm chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
I truly did enjoy the opening chapter of this story as it shows the evoultion of Garfield's feelings for Raven over the years. :D

I also enjoyed Raven's reactions towards Garfield's words proving the old say that the most powerful actions can come from the words within us all. :D

I can't wait to read about what type of emotions that Raven devolped just from reading the inner thoughts of her most closest friend. :D

Please I would like to encourage you to keep up the good work upon such a great story idea. ;)
Leaf Ranger chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
I read this, on the othersite thing. Really liked it, although I stuck to the parts before her emotions came out of her, and after the major battle.
BellaRose chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
You're an awesome writer, anyone who gives you hate mail for your work is completely stupid. Seriously. I don't know why your story should be taken off whilst heaps of shit-tastic stories (and that's just in this category) remain. Nah, don't listen to a word that comes out of their idiotic minds.
Hairul The Nightrage Beast chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Well I've to say I've read the fic on Media Miner and that I've to say has to be the greatest BBRae fic ever. Hope you extend it to chapter 24 cause somehow the ending during the chapter of Afterglow was kinda lacking
spartan585 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
dude, this story is well-written and easy to read:) im sure it won't be deleted. i know i won't. hahaha. good job by the way.
250 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17