Reviews for A Raven Like No Other
RaeBBFAN chapter 15 . 9/10/2015
wow I love this story so much so you inspired me to make one of my own about a certin other changling(werewolf) and human(dove) I know so thanks for that I really love this story its permeantly saved in my favorites as its my favorite one of all time just want to say good job with all the charcters especcilly raven and Beastboy that was really unexcepted but turely spectariclur at the same time but there is one thing I need to know is there going to be a sequal btw heres how you can contact me if you want you don't hv to though anyway there is so much more id like to praise about your story right now but i'm too tired as I useally am from reading so much potined information whatever the case I look forward to reading more from you you tryuly are inspring & an amazing author with a neat gift:) that's all for now tootleds ps sorry for the grammer and spelling errors that also from being tired lol but this one unlike many others was so worth it:)
mollrat chapter 2 . 8/5/2015
Loved the interactions in Nevermore! I'm not surprised that the emotions (including Raven) are captivated and somewhat horrified by Lust. It's like puberty (well that's how I felt). Also I never thought about Femininity being in Nevermore but it makes sense since a lot of people feel their gender is a huge part of their identity. Brilliant!
Loved the chapter! I'm sure I'm going to tear through this story!
Kristen.Dayringer.73 chapter 5 . 3/9/2015
I love this so much!
Kitten Arina chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
I am sorry that this story got deleted twice. Admins are always a pain. I can't say that I like this story yet cause it is only the first chapter. Still I personally am not a fan of the pairing of Beast boy and Raven. But I like how you have Beast boy expressing his feelings for her the way he is.
SaintMichael95 chapter 15 . 10/16/2014
Man I love this story, i hope you update soon...
D-rae1029 chapter 9 . 12/30/2013
This story is amazing you should know that lol even if you already know x)
Ravenbigfan23 chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Please finish the story
I love love love it
Guest chapter 15 . 12/8/2013
Finsh the sory its awsome
Asdfghjkl chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
I love your stories so much, they deserve the reviews they have
SmartieBlondie chapter 9 . 9/2/2013
Great job. You did this really well and did not make it sound to unbelievable.
MadamDork94 chapter 15 . 8/1/2013
Great story!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/25/2013
Great story and I loved the emotion named fear
Angels will bleed from pain chapter 15 . 5/14/2013
Is this it?! No more?! Ahhhhhhh!
BadwolfRebel chapter 15 . 5/8/2013
I hope you write more soon I really want to see what is going to happen this story is AWESOME!
Lover of A Good Story chapter 15 . 4/9/2013
Very nice story and hoping next chapter is posted before another year oasses.
267 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »