Reviews for A Raven Like No Other
Jayfire3 chapter 15 . 7/29/2012
You better continue this. I love this story. It's the best one I've ever read.
LizzyKittie chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Her name is Rachel Roth not "the Goth woman Raven" it's weird how you identify her by her sub-culture. It kinda makes it sound like he, since its beast boy'creepy raven diary thing, is trying to alienate her... Kind of like saying "the otaku guy beast boy" That is my only reprimand because other than that good story I can not see why anyone would try to have it yanked...
LizzyKittie chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
A chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
I thought this was a nice book for all of chapter 1 and the begiing of chapter 2. When Lust came in I got a litle uncomfortable, and now with the swearing and talk of sex, I would have preffered to keep it on a lower level. But then again, this is when they are mch older. I am going to keep reading the story, though. Even though from Lusts comments I can guess what's going to happen between Raven and Beastboy.

P.S. Are those the real names of Raven's personalities from the comics?
Promises of Freedom chapter 15 . 5/23/2012
This story was absolutely superb! I would slap a complete label on it and take out the bit about Gizmo and Mammoth attacking unless you want to continue writing on this story. I personally can't see where this is going, although it's all up to you!

I can't tell you my favorite part of the story, but I liked all of it!

Promises of Freedom
HPdarkman229 chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
I really like your story. Its better writen then most of the stuff on this site.
Rosealyn 'Flinx' Roth chapter 15 . 4/24/2012
Great chapter! Update soon! I wanna see if Jinx will team up with the Titans or be a loser and go back to her crap team, Gizmo and Mammoth. LOL.
Vamaisa.Raptor97 chapter 14 . 4/9/2012
You did an amazing job on all of Ravens... 'Ravens(?)'. Well, whatever. You did great!
Vamaisa.Raptor97 chapter 15 . 4/9/2012
Yor're a really really good writer and I love your story!
Crystay chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
Lust is so drawlin! She deff is a horny little hussy. That mademe laugh ! I am enjoying this story
iceman2012 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
love this story
Gavin chapter 15 . 3/31/2012
Raven And Beast Boy should have some (fun time)! at the end of the story
warprince2000 chapter 15 . 3/27/2012
Adrian Kyosuke Geter chapter 15 . 3/23/2012
I'm still loving this story. Do finish up!
burritomaster98 chapter 15 . 3/16/2012
Update soon or I will hunt u down and chop ur legs off. Then I will tie u down in front of the computer! Don't test me!
250 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »