Reviews for A Raven Like No Other
A chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
I thought this was a nice book for all of chapter 1 and the begiing of chapter 2. When Lust came in I got a litle uncomfortable, and now with the swearing and talk of sex, I would have preffered to keep it on a lower level. But then again, this is when they are mch older. I am going to keep reading the story, though. Even though from Lusts comments I can guess what's going to happen between Raven and Beastboy.

P.S. Are those the real names of Raven's personalities from the comics?
Promises of Freedom chapter 15 . 5/23/2012
This story was absolutely superb! I would slap a complete label on it and take out the bit about Gizmo and Mammoth attacking unless you want to continue writing on this story. I personally can't see where this is going, although it's all up to you!

I can't tell you my favorite part of the story, but I liked all of it!

Promises of Freedom
HPdarkman229 chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
I really like your story. Its better writen then most of the stuff on this site.
Rosealyn 'Flinx' Roth chapter 15 . 4/24/2012
Great chapter! Update soon! I wanna see if Jinx will team up with the Titans or be a loser and go back to her crap team, Gizmo and Mammoth. LOL.
Vamaisa.Raptor97 chapter 14 . 4/9/2012
You did an amazing job on all of Ravens... 'Ravens(?)'. Well, whatever. You did great!
Vamaisa.Raptor97 chapter 15 . 4/9/2012
Yor're a really really good writer and I love your story!
Crystay chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
Lust is so drawlin! She deff is a horny little hussy. That mademe laugh ! I am enjoying this story
iceman2012 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
love this story
Gavin chapter 15 . 3/31/2012
Raven And Beast Boy should have some (fun time)! at the end of the story
warprince2000 chapter 15 . 3/27/2012
Adrian Kyosuke Geter chapter 15 . 3/23/2012
I'm still loving this story. Do finish up!
burritomaster98 chapter 15 . 3/16/2012
Update soon or I will hunt u down and chop ur legs off. Then I will tie u down in front of the computer! Don't test me!
JUICY chapter 15 . 3/10/2012
i was so happy when i saw you updated . OMG IS THE STORY GUNNA END NEXT CHAPTER D:
blackkitty27 chapter 15 . 3/8/2012
Finally u updated!

n Awesome!
midnightquiver chapter 15 . 3/8/2012
I'm glad you finally updated. I hope to read more soon. I want to know what Jinx is up to.
262 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »