Reviews for A Raven Like No Other
JUICY chapter 15 . 3/10/2012
i was so happy when i saw you updated . OMG IS THE STORY GUNNA END NEXT CHAPTER D:
blackkitty27 chapter 15 . 3/8/2012
Finally u updated!

n Awesome!
midnightquiver chapter 15 . 3/8/2012
I'm glad you finally updated. I hope to read more soon. I want to know what Jinx is up to.
FF8cerberus chapter 15 . 3/8/2012
This chapter sure is long. Great chapter nonetheless. Those two are finally together. Now we just need to see Cy and Jinx hook up. I'm guessing the next chapter is the end. Update soon.
Regrem Erutaerc chapter 15 . 3/8/2012
Another nice chapter. Though you put 'crouch' where you meant 'crutch' and 'cheer' where you meant 'chair'.;)

Also, another small complaint. Primal from what you wrote isn't just some dark side of him or another personality. There shouldn't be need to 'seal' him since he's a part of his essence itself.

Other than those though, nice chapter thusfar. And eager to see the next.:D
Leaf Ranger chapter 15 . 3/8/2012
Jynx is probably trying to decide waht to do, beofre joining in with the Titans. XP;

Great chapter man. Very aweosme. I love seing Raven with BB. When she's not with my OC. XP;
KaylahDemi chapter 14 . 2/28/2012
Aww! I wish you would write an epilogue for this!
KaylahDemi chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Fabulousness at it's very best! I love it definitely adding it to my alerts!
black rose-raven angel chapter 14 . 2/19/2012
That was an EPIC battle. Although the reason, in hindsight, is pretty sad... All of this could have been prevented if she admitted her feelings n_n

There were a couple of things that I found odd though...

Was there a reason BB was referred to as Beast Boy(Primal) through most of the story? It just seemed weird that every time you wrote about him this chapter and the last one you called him that (in my opinion)

Also, the side comments from the people who weren't battling... I'm not sure if I liked that or not. It was good to break up the battle with a bit of humor from the others, but sometimes it seemed like they were just talking about what was already told.

The part with Rage, that was amazing by the way. I absolutely love the fact that you put that in there. It made the story 100 times better (and I didn't think that was possible!) I can't wait to see what will happen next (especially with Jinx and Cyborg _)

Till next time!

Rose
Masamune X23 chapter 5 . 2/9/2012
Even though your profile has the PM button on it it's still not on. Can you please activate it so I can mail you and so you can help me with something.

I could really use your expertise.

Plus I'm still waiting to help you with anything you need.
Masamune X23 chapter 4 . 2/6/2012
AGAIN I NEED TO TALK TO YOU SO WHEN YOU GET THE PM UP SEND ME AN EMAIL SO I CAN REPLY TO YOU PLEASE.
Yeya the BlackPhoenix chapter 14 . 1/23/2012
Y U NO FINISH? D: It's a kickass story that deserves an ending.
Derek'sLover4ever chapter 14 . 1/21/2012
PLease UPDATE! LOVE your stories!
Masamune X23 chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
CAN YOU PLEASE REACTIVATE PRIVATE MESSAGE, I'M TRYING TO CONTACT YOU.

(Check your profile regularly).
Masamune X23 chapter 2 . 1/20/2012
YOU GOTTA REMEMBER TO KEEP REACTIVATING PRIVATE MESSAGE.

OTHERWISE I'LL EVENTUALLY RUN OUT OF CHAPTERS TO LEAVE MESSAGES TO YOU AS A REMINDER.
250 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »