Reviews for A Raven Like No Other
Rosealyn 'Flinx' Roth chapter 15 . 4/24/2012
Great chapter! Update soon! I wanna see if Jinx will team up with the Titans or be a loser and go back to her crap team, Gizmo and Mammoth. LOL.
Vamaisa.Raptor97 chapter 14 . 4/9/2012
You did an amazing job on all of Ravens... 'Ravens(?)'. Well, whatever. You did great!
Vamaisa.Raptor97 chapter 15 . 4/9/2012
Yor're a really really good writer and I love your story!
Crystay chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
Lust is so drawlin! She deff is a horny little hussy. That mademe laugh ! I am enjoying this story
iceman2012 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
love this story
Gavin chapter 15 . 3/31/2012
Raven And Beast Boy should have some (fun time)! at the end of the story
warprince2000 chapter 15 . 3/27/2012
Adrian Kyosuke Geter chapter 15 . 3/23/2012
I'm still loving this story. Do finish up!
burritomaster98 chapter 15 . 3/16/2012
Update soon or I will hunt u down and chop ur legs off. Then I will tie u down in front of the computer! Don't test me!
JUICY chapter 15 . 3/10/2012
i was so happy when i saw you updated . OMG IS THE STORY GUNNA END NEXT CHAPTER D:
blackkitty27 chapter 15 . 3/8/2012
Finally u updated!

n Awesome!
midnightquiver chapter 15 . 3/8/2012
I'm glad you finally updated. I hope to read more soon. I want to know what Jinx is up to.
FF8cerberus chapter 15 . 3/8/2012
This chapter sure is long. Great chapter nonetheless. Those two are finally together. Now we just need to see Cy and Jinx hook up. I'm guessing the next chapter is the end. Update soon.
Regrem Erutaerc chapter 15 . 3/8/2012
Another nice chapter. Though you put 'crouch' where you meant 'crutch' and 'cheer' where you meant 'chair'.;)

Also, another small complaint. Primal from what you wrote isn't just some dark side of him or another personality. There shouldn't be need to 'seal' him since he's a part of his essence itself.

Other than those though, nice chapter thusfar. And eager to see the next.:D
Leaf Ranger chapter 15 . 3/8/2012
Jynx is probably trying to decide waht to do, beofre joining in with the Titans. XP;

Great chapter man. Very aweosme. I love seing Raven with BB. When she's not with my OC. XP;
259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »