Reviews for Own Personal Enterprise
ehluvr3 chapter 29 . 10/24/2016
Hours later and I've just realized I also forgot to mention that I felt the same way for Bones as I did for Jim. It's not an important point, considering he, also, is not the focus of the story, but I just felt I had to say it. I love Bones as much as I love Jim, and while I wouldn't personally make the choice you made with Bones's feelings toward Spock, it still broke my heart in the way the final scene did.
I suppose the fact that I'm still heartbroken, yet also satisfied, by your story even hours later, should be a testament to how I felt about it.
Alright, I'm done with my excessive review that didn't even focus on the main characters. Maybe next time I read it (and there WILL be a next time), I'll expect the heartbreak and will be able to prepare myself. Maybe.
ehluvr3 chapter 30 . 10/24/2016
I don't know how I didn't see this story years ago, but I just want to say:
This story is amazing! The end was a little bittersweet because of Jim. Though he seemed to be content with how things turned out, that always seems to be more tragic to me than if he had been troubled by it. This is especially true because I absolutely love him.
But, as Spock, and not Jim, is the focus of this story, I can at least say I'm happy for him. I liked that your story didn't involve the movie at all, but still seemed true to it somehow. The overall tone of your story was consistent throughout. To me, I was getting a sort of reminiscent feeling, as if someone was telling me this story of their past, looking fondly back at it. Maybe that contributes to why I feel so deeply satisfied for Spock, and troubled over Jim's situation.
Anyway, this story was great. It was written well, paced nicely, and really struck my heart (in a good way). Thanks for the experience, I guess? I'm not really sure how else to respond :)
shayna.kasdan chapter 30 . 10/17/2016
This is everything I have ever wanted! I am so in love with this story an with you. OMG PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL!
paradoxicalbae chapter 5 . 6/10/2016
i love the dialogue in this and the subtle bits of humor and the gradual building of Spock and Phiora's relationship. really nice.
Love.Fiction.2017 chapter 30 . 7/25/2015
AMAZING STORY!:D
Guest chapter 30 . 7/8/2014
I only got to the end of this story because I don't start a ff and not finish it. I'm cutting you some slack because you mention your new to this fandom and aren't well informed. What I mostly didn't like is how they JUST fell in love, like that! No relationship was developed and there was no character development. There was no transition, the chapters didn't flow, everything just happened.
Vixie chapter 30 . 12/9/2013
Lovedddd this story! Sequel would be awesome.
Alli chapter 30 . 9/13/2013
Awesome ending! Could I suggest maybe doing another sort of epilogue about the baby but maybe grown up a bit. About 8-12 years old? I think it would be cool. Did the baby ever get Spock's eyes? :) great story!
SimpleIsSmart chapter 16 . 6/25/2013
Awwww... thay was incredibly sweet ;; I wish I could write like you... seriously...
SimpleIsSmart chapter 5 . 6/25/2013
Awwww...Spock, how sweet and convenient of you *batts eyelashes*
cool chapter 30 . 6/21/2013
THIS ENTIRE FANFIC WAS AMAZING OH MG GNFKDKDOD

THE WRITING !BAMPOW!
THE PLOT !SHAMWHOOHOO!
THE SPOCK/PHIORA SHIP !FUNCOOLEXCITE!
I LOVE IT ALL AND EVERYTHING I LOVE YOU THANK YOU AND I DID NOT CRY BUT I DID FEEL BUTTERFLIES EVERYTIME IT WAS AMAZING YESSSS!
Misty-chanXx chapter 30 . 5/25/2013
This was a very well written fictional piece. Live long and prosper.

(I got all Vulcan on you XD.. Any roads this was really a great piece read it all from 5:00pm to 2:00am, which, granted was very illogical, but in my my worth the pure enjoyment of reading such a great piece. I appreciate your writing.)
Dewliet chapter 30 . 10/24/2012
I like this story, it's very interesting. It presented a different perspective that I have been debating for my own story (in which I am screening through and making sure I have no accidentally copied anyone by mistake). It is very humourous and enjoyable, I could not help but to read it all in one sitting. The epilogue was a little odd for me, as I do believe that Spock and Phiora were bonded before this point, no? In Vulcan Culture, at least, the pregnancy, acceptance of mates, and mental connection would indicate so, but I no doubt misread. Anyways, the last line, obviously from Spock Prime, was my favourite and I am currently tearing up once more upon thinking about it. :') Great job.
Lady of the Night chapter 5 . 4/17/2010
Haha! Spock doesn't realize he's falling in love! I like this very much. Thanks!
elohcin chapter 30 . 1/2/2010