Reviews for Own Personal Enterprise
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 30 . 7/25
AMAZING STORY!:D
Guest chapter 30 . 7/8/2014
I only got to the end of this story because I don't start a ff and not finish it. I'm cutting you some slack because you mention your new to this fandom and aren't well informed. What I mostly didn't like is how they JUST fell in love, like that! No relationship was developed and there was no character development. There was no transition, the chapters didn't flow, everything just happened.
Vixie chapter 30 . 12/9/2013
Lovedddd this story! Sequel would be awesome.
Alli chapter 30 . 9/13/2013
Awesome ending! Could I suggest maybe doing another sort of epilogue about the baby but maybe grown up a bit. About 8-12 years old? I think it would be cool. Did the baby ever get Spock's eyes? :) great story!
SimpleIsSmart chapter 16 . 6/25/2013
Awwww... thay was incredibly sweet ;; I wish I could write like you... seriously...
SimpleIsSmart chapter 5 . 6/25/2013
Awwww...Spock, how sweet and convenient of you *batts eyelashes*
cool chapter 30 . 6/21/2013
THIS ENTIRE FANFIC WAS AMAZING OH MG GNFKDKDOD

THE WRITING !BAMPOW!
THE PLOT !SHAMWHOOHOO!
THE SPOCK/PHIORA SHIP !FUNCOOLEXCITE!
I LOVE IT ALL AND EVERYTHING I LOVE YOU THANK YOU AND I DID NOT CRY BUT I DID FEEL BUTTERFLIES EVERYTIME IT WAS AMAZING YESSSS!
Misty-chanXx chapter 30 . 5/25/2013
This was a very well written fictional piece. Live long and prosper.

(I got all Vulcan on you XD.. Any roads this was really a great piece read it all from 5:00pm to 2:00am, which, granted was very illogical, but in my my worth the pure enjoyment of reading such a great piece. I appreciate your writing.)
Dewliet chapter 30 . 10/24/2012
I like this story, it's very interesting. It presented a different perspective that I have been debating for my own story (in which I am screening through and making sure I have no accidentally copied anyone by mistake). It is very humourous and enjoyable, I could not help but to read it all in one sitting. The epilogue was a little odd for me, as I do believe that Spock and Phiora were bonded before this point, no? In Vulcan Culture, at least, the pregnancy, acceptance of mates, and mental connection would indicate so, but I no doubt misread. Anyways, the last line, obviously from Spock Prime, was my favourite and I am currently tearing up once more upon thinking about it. :') Great job.
Lady of the Night chapter 5 . 4/17/2010
Haha! Spock doesn't realize he's falling in love! I like this very much. Thanks!
elohcin chapter 30 . 1/2/2010
I want a sequel!
elohcin chapter 29 . 1/2/2010
:D AW
elohcin chapter 28 . 1/2/2010
I bet he hugs the crap out of her when he gets back :)
elohcin chapter 27 . 1/2/2010
AH I knew it!
elohcin chapter 26 . 1/2/2010
He better come back whole