Reviews for If Tomorrow Never Comes
Kufanatic chapter 6 . 9/22
Just discovered this story again after a few years. Still one of the best I've read. Please do not abandon. So rich in emotion and the love between Spock and Nyota is so palpable!
I know it's been years but please continue this story it's too brilliant to leave undone.
Don't leave us alone and hurting with no hope like Spock!
utleighton7 chapter 5 . 8/30
Please finish this story. It's one of the best spuhura stories out here and I know I'm not the only reader who really wants to know how this ends. :-)
jovcyn12 chapter 6 . 8/29
Please tell me there is a continuation?!Im feeling like Spock AND Nyota right now- is this the end?Please finish this! :)
utleighton7 chapter 6 . 8/23
Where is the rest of this story? Really good story but really disappointing to have no ending.
Geccarenee13 chapter 6 . 8/21
Oh my gosh! I love this so much. I know you haven't done anything with this in years but please please update it.
Omg! Please update this is amazing!
itxprincessxlala chapter 6 . 8/2
Oh my gosh I finished reading this story for the first time and I absolutely love it. Your writing style is creative and well-written and I really want Spock and Nyota to end up together. Please come back and finish this story!
xxJazz'sGirlxx chapter 6 . 7/29
Please continue this!
SapphyreLight chapter 6 . 7/2
Do you have a completed version of this somewhere? This is really good...
Katieof6 chapter 6 . 4/14
Oh this is heartbreakingly beautiful! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't leave us hanging here! Poor Spock!
Elystaa chapter 6 . 2/26
I cried real tears then cried again when I reached the end of what hd been writen so far Ihope to see more soon!
Archkitty chapter 6 . 1/6
Is there a sequel to this story?
1bree chapter 6 . 12/28/2015
Love this story,and although it is and old one it still reads great. Thanks for writing it.
rashida7777 chapter 6 . 12/25/2015
WTF? Finish this?
Mad dragon 2015 chapter 6 . 11/28/2015
Please write the next chapter of ' if tomorrow never comes' it's amazing I'm looking forward to reading it, that is if you find time to write.