Reviews for If Tomorrow Never Comes
edwards.lep chapter 6 . 5/21
Where's the rest!? Come back!
Please please continue this story!
gitanarosa chapter 6 . 12/24/2016
Aggh! Such a great story...sad that it was abandomed... dying to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/26/2016
As others have said, this is a great story and I really wish you would come back to finish it. I'm dying to know what happens.
LeafiePanda chapter 6 . 11/2/2016
ARGH! I JUST FOUND THIS TODAY! PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! DON'T ABANDON IT! WE ALL NEED THE ENDING!
Kat chapter 6 . 10/18/2016
This is too good not to finish, please continue!
Kufanatic chapter 6 . 9/22/2016
Just discovered this story again after a few years. Still one of the best I've read. Please do not abandon. So rich in emotion and the love between Spock and Nyota is so palpable!
I know it's been years but please continue this story it's too brilliant to leave undone.
Don't leave us alone and hurting with no hope like Spock!
utleighton7 chapter 5 . 8/30/2016
Please finish this story. It's one of the best spuhura stories out here and I know I'm not the only reader who really wants to know how this ends. :-)
jovcyn12 chapter 6 . 8/29/2016
Please tell me there is a continuation?!Im feeling like Spock AND Nyota right now- is this the end?Please finish this! :)
utleighton7 chapter 6 . 8/23/2016
Where is the rest of this story? Really good story but really disappointing to have no ending.
Geccarenee13 chapter 6 . 8/21/2016
Oh my gosh! I love this so much. I know you haven't done anything with this in years but please please update it.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/4/2016
Omg! Please update this is amazing!
itxprincessxlala chapter 6 . 8/2/2016
Oh my gosh I finished reading this story for the first time and I absolutely love it. Your writing style is creative and well-written and I really want Spock and Nyota to end up together. Please come back and finish this story!
KRayleigh chapter 6 . 7/29/2016
Please continue this!
SapphyreLight chapter 6 . 7/2/2016
Do you have a completed version of this somewhere? This is really good...