Reviews for Red Line Overload
whiteswan chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
All I can say is...wow. This story was a vivid and amazing look into the passionate side of both Swan and Eagle. The first part, with Jun using an intense ride to work out her frustrations, was something that I could easily seeing her do, because let's face it, neither her teammate, third in command, or especially her big sister facets allow for much selfishness. The second part was something that I could easily see happening if both Ken and Jun let their passions rule them for more than a moment at a time. It's no wonder they both keep themselves under such tight control, I've often thought that it would take a situation such as this, Jun getting into a fight without Ken there to back her up, to force him over the edge. Excellent job.
Ebonyswanne chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
GG- I love the tie in's with Jun's love for riding her motor...;) He need for some control in her life all connected through the passion of the song and the there's Ken. Now that was hot! I love the descriptive words you used to describe her feelings. Well done 10 stars from me.
Summer39 chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
First of all, I must apologize for not reviewing as quickly as I should have. This was a marvelous piece of work and I find it hard to believe that you've only been writing for such a short time. Simply incredible!

I liked the transference of power here re: the love scene. Usually in 'scenes of this nature' it's the man who's the agressor; although Ken did come off pretty strong in the beginning. You could feel his hunger for Jun literally radiate from your descriptions. And I must admit, the erotic conversations that took place between them, "You like that don't you?" just made me melt. When Jun had enough of being teased, the Swan let loose in all of her primitive splendor. I loved that she turns the tables on Ken and demands that he admits how much he wants her. And his response was gut-wrenching as he headed towards his climax.

Absolutely brilliant erotica at it's best. The entire story kept me on the edge of my seat. Keep up the good work GoGirl!
chickeebaybee chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Wow! Wowee-wow-wow! That was amazing! I love your descriptive style, and the way you captured the strength in our Swannie! You've added a lot of depth to her character in this piece...and the smutty goodness was HOT! Go Girl, you are extremely talented, and I hope you will be writing more for us soon!

(and I desperately need to catch up on some fic reading! I haven't visited this site in a really long time!)
clouddancerg1 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Gogirl this was fantastic. You really managed to get into the Swans head and allow us to experience what she is feeling. I love your description of her ride and also saw a new, darker side (for me at least) of Jun.

If your stories are going to end up like this, please keep on writing.
lborgia88 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Oh wow... Such well-crafted and sensual writing. You pull the reader deep into the story and let them experience everything that Jun feels. Thank you!
GroovyKat chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Oh mrowr.

What a pleasant little piece of yumminess to wake me up in the morning.

I have to be honest - I am not a gatch girl at all. I am so totally BotP. But, girl! You pulled me across to your side and let me enjoy evey hot little moment of it.

I thoroughly enjoyed it. I was pumping even before I got to the fun and games at the end (to which you wrote so purfectly I was blushing here at my desk - well done!). I do so love the Swan, and love her more when she lets that animal loose. You set the whole thing up so sublimely and so believably...

Oh those girls over at Gatchamania need to issue challenges more often!

Thank you, thank you for letting me share in your world for a moment.
transmutejun chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
You did such an awesome job with this! You have a wonderful talent for writing, and you were really able to describe Jun's feelings well. Getting inside of a character's head is difficult to do, but you definitely have it down for the Swan. And of course, it's a great piece of 'passion' too. ;-)