Reviews for In The Dark
Shani8 chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
WOW... wonderfully written. BRAVO!

-Shani :)
quilhan chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Intense! Loved it!
Bonkers4Reid chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Can't believe you wrote this then weren't gonna post it!
madame tybalt chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
WOW. I think everybody else has summed it up - I love the dark, forbidden nature of this fic. It flows very well with the actual movies, in all truth; until the very end of AWE, there is the underlying tension and anger and raw lust that is completely evident between Will and Elizabeth, and I often imagined in my own sick head that they should have just crossed that sexual line when W and E were both below decks on their way to get Jack back. You have done this perfectly and it's on my favorites now!
DahSandwich chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
I normally never, ever read Willabeth fics. But it was so beautiful,dark, passionate,... To be honest I like Jack much more than Will, he's rougher and darker, but this side of Will is so different, it was fantastic! I am a Sparrabether, but it was so beautifully described in Will's point of view. It is true, the jealousy of Will, Elizabeth's desire for Jack, an that all mixed into a little fic! Fantastic!

Keep up the amazing work! :DD
Don'tForgetILoveYou chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
wow. that was amazing you really know how to write.
Way 2 HP Obsessed chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
aw! that was very well written, and oddly sad at the end. good job
EsmereldaFirescarlett chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
It's dark but i could definately see Will become this after everything thats happened. Great job! :)
Tempest in Blue chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Damn. That was...kick-ass hotness. Amazing. Awesome. Wonderful. I wish there was more to this story.
Aquamarine07 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
OH. MY. GOODNESS.

That. was. so. powerful!

And that line at the end! WOAH! That just brought the whole story full circle.

I LOVE THIS. I love the dark no fluff angle. Wow. :)

Beautiful, haunting, dark, AWESOME job!
Charmed Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
I like the really dark angle you've taken on a moment like this, no romantic fluff at all.
lkbjxlkb chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
this was really, really good. loved it!:)
Yvaughn chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
WOW... powerful stuff. Lyrical, even, if dark. Thank you for publishing it.
buffycorvin chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
love it
Dee chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
I liked it-dark yet passionate. Great writing!