Reviews for In The Dark
quilhan chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Intense! Loved it!
Bonkers4Reid chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Can't believe you wrote this then weren't gonna post it!
madame tybalt chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
WOW. I think everybody else has summed it up - I love the dark, forbidden nature of this fic. It flows very well with the actual movies, in all truth; until the very end of AWE, there is the underlying tension and anger and raw lust that is completely evident between Will and Elizabeth, and I often imagined in my own sick head that they should have just crossed that sexual line when W and E were both below decks on their way to get Jack back. You have done this perfectly and it's on my favorites now!
DahSandwich chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
I normally never, ever read Willabeth fics. But it was so beautiful,dark, passionate,... To be honest I like Jack much more than Will, he's rougher and darker, but this side of Will is so different, it was fantastic! I am a Sparrabether, but it was so beautifully described in Will's point of view. It is true, the jealousy of Will, Elizabeth's desire for Jack, an that all mixed into a little fic! Fantastic!

Keep up the amazing work! :DD
Don'tForgetILoveYou chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
wow. that was amazing you really know how to write.
Way 2 HP Obsessed chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
aw! that was very well written, and oddly sad at the end. good job
EsmereldaFirescarlett chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
It's dark but i could definately see Will become this after everything thats happened. Great job! :)
Tempest in Blue chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Damn. That was...kick-ass hotness. Amazing. Awesome. Wonderful. I wish there was more to this story.
Aquamarine07 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
OH. MY. GOODNESS.

That. was. so. powerful!

And that line at the end! WOAH! That just brought the whole story full circle.

I LOVE THIS. I love the dark no fluff angle. Wow. :)

Beautiful, haunting, dark, AWESOME job!
Charmed Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
I like the really dark angle you've taken on a moment like this, no romantic fluff at all.
lkbjxlkb chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
this was really, really good. loved it!:)
Yvaughn chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
WOW... powerful stuff. Lyrical, even, if dark. Thank you for publishing it.
buffycorvin chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
love it
Dee chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
I liked it-dark yet passionate. Great writing!
FreedomOftheSeas chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
I just want to reiterate how much I truly enjoyed this piece. :)

Just the desperate raw emotion from Will really makes it for me. I've read so many fics where the author insinuates that Elizabeth has thought of being with Jack while she's with Will. I love the fact that you've explored the other side of that matter, from Will's perspective. The degree of jealousy you've depicted is wonderful.

"Lanterns were used at sea; there was less risk of fire that way. The ocean offered no sweet-smelling wax to grow soft and melt at the touch of heat, only oil and searing flame enclosed in a prison of steel and glass."

Such beautiful imagery. You certainly have a way with words!

Loved this oh-so-much! Going straight to my favorites.