Reviews for My Balls Are Always Bouncing
Mad Server chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
AWESOME.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Aw, forehead to forehead. Adorable!
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
very rambly very good. made me lol.
Fantasy.C chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
The title had me laughing for like a minute..yes, I should get my mind out of the gutter, I totally agree. LOL

This was so funny and adorable! You make me love them more.

"Please, bro, please shut up." - hahaha

thanks for sharing xx
Micaiah chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Very cute and sweet. Would love to hear Dean actually singing this. :)
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
this made me melt a little. Love the use of Sam's knees and Dean's adorable to insane-driving singing. Very descriptive and touching and heart tugging!
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
OK, that was definitely a little naughty... and I loved it. Hee.
bhoney chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
LOL This was great! And I'm a huge fan of long, rambly sentences too (or at least of writing them, LOL). You did a great job with this one, adding enough punctuation that it didn't become overbearing. Nice.

Some great details in here too, like Sam pleading with his brother to shut up after 30 verses of the song. *snickers*

And great use of the challenge word-that was one I came up with too, cuz I thought it would be cool, but in the end, I went with something else. I'm glad you did this one.
spidersweet chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Excellent! love the knees-
PADavis chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
I was so looking forward to this, and I admit last night I thought perhaps you had forgotten, but here I find your wonderful offering for my birthday, so neatly laid out in exactly one hundred words, and I was impressed that you found out, with your virgin drabble!, the whole ‘if-I-put-hyphens-in-between-words’ it only counts as one word rather than seven trick of which I’m certainly guilty since it saves you six whole words to say ‘mostly sterile pliers’ and ‘Sam pressing his cool forehead to Dean's feverish temple’ which is more than six of course, but, oops, this-is-funny-and-all-beautiful-and-angsty-and-darn-that’s-ninety-nine-words… Phoebe
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
snorkle...that's cute.
silver ruffian chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
You did very well, grasshopper. You made me flinch with the description of Sam getting the bullet out, and you made me laugh like hell at Dean's singing. Of course, my mind was firmly in the gutter when I read the story title, but those are my issues, not yours...
JenF chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Gotta say I love that title LOL! It's what pulled me in (I'm shallow like that).

Didn't even realise it was only one sentence till I reread it. Loved the whole brotherly dynamics in it :)
Chiiyo86 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
I don't usually read drabbles, because they're too short and leave me wanting more, but it was cute and funny, and I have to admit that it stands on its own. Kudos for the one sentence drabble!
29 | « Prev Page 1 2