Reviews for Sonnet
plzkthx101 chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Wow. I weirdly find this more realistic, sadly, then a lot of other Kakashi/Sakura out there. I figure they would either quietly invade each others lines, bound by mutual skill and purpose. Or they would do this - one of them using the other, one of them seesawing between lust and (confusing? shameful?) vulnerability.

You nailed that last bit.
cakeiton chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
I love that it isn't fluff. It feels real. They are resistant, and the opportunity for more feels is there, but that isn't what this piece is about. Loved this! Thanks for writing.
flagship chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Oh, wow - I love bottom!Kakashi, and although I'm usually turned off by the KakaSaku age difference, that element made this so much hotter.
utenas chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
It was more than amazing. I really loved it, you're an awesome writer. :')
Joele chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Deep..

-Joele
scathach1852 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Oh the wonderful smut... I love how she get off and just ups & leaves. Very good _
CanTheLaughter chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I liked this. Some lovely descriptions in there. Smooth and a little quirky just to keep the pace going. I really liked the kind of role reversal you've got going on there, very interesting indeed. Not used to seeing Kakashi being portrayed in such an obviously vunerable position. The ending was interesting as well.
pisquenta chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
This was just so hot! A submissive Kakashi is a turn on I didn't even know existed.
shadow-saur chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Well done. This is such a role-reversal from most Kakashi/Sakura fics. The writing is superb.
Eldr-Fire chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
:O :O :O

THis is the hottest smut I have read in a long time.

I love how Kakashi is the vulnerable one. I love that so much better. 3

Thank you so much! I love you.

Eldr
Mere Anarchy chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
I've always liked the idea of Sakura as the initiator. And if Kakashi could have any weakness, I think you described what it would be. This was a fascinating read. ;-)
JunJun1990 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
what an incredibly morbidly (if thats a word) sad story. The story behind the words was all i saw, and it was that, that made the story. Sad thing is, there really are people out there who have similar tales. A brilliant read.
ChasingProse chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Very OOC... but PWP, I can take. :)
ArikaPhantomess chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Very evocative writing. I like that the characters are only named three or so times- it makes the writing more fluid, more personal. I like that Sakura is the initiator, but I really like that Kakashi is addicted to his own vulnerability. Very interesting perspective on his personality (and indeed the personalities of all strong characters).
Kagomaru chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Dirty, beautiful, and very well written. I was very sad that it ended the way it did, though I can understand why. It does have potential for a longer story if you felt like writing it. But in any case, I really just wanted to say bravo! _v