Reviews for Dimensional Warp
GokuMisticsaiyan547 chapter 12 . 9/19
awesome story I want some dbz style action like punching shockwaves heavy lifting like buildings and mountain and lot of destruction in dbz style.. BTW goku in his base form can easily beat hulk in his 40% power .. so why are you making goku so weak... I'm so disappointed .. so please make it fair and basically goku is so op so I want to know that his much power goku using during the fight like 1% or 2% something like that... and please pair between goku x miss marvel... please
I like the storyline. Better than almost anyone writing for marvel.
Lord Mortensen chapter 12 . 1/5
Awesome! please update soon! you have 6 years without updating!
XxElementalStormxX chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
chris kidder chapter 12 . 5/21/2015
keep on writing
mykaelshawn chapter 12 . 4/6/2015
this has been great he shouldnt know instant trans yet but who cares keep updating
Rowknan chapter 3 . 3/27/2015
So the US military is picking a fight with Goku... This can't end well.
Chrisfragger chapter 6 . 10/19/2014
Love Wolverines classy statement at the end.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/11/2014
While I like instant transmission Goku learned it after he got off Namek and it took him a year to learn it and from what I read this is right after Namek "collapses in on itself", so Goku shouldn't know instant transmission, however I'll let it slide because its a really good story and its one of my favorite techniques.
Sabere Commander chapter 12 . 8/30/2014
You fucker... you ended with this... a fuqing cliff hanger... seriously?
Guest chapter 12 . 7/1/2014
No. Do look up, Gohan. Transforming into a Great Ape
will DEFINITELY get u outta this mess.
PlrStaley chapter 12 . 11/28/2013
Epic chapter keep it please!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/29/2013
also check your fucking spelling , bitch, don' u have word processor 2 check, bitch
Guest chapter 12 . 10/29/2013
what the fuck is wrong with u making goku look so fucking weak, kakakrot is not a fucking weakling, like your shitty story goes by, bitch, now u either cum up with the next fucking chapter soon, or you'll b eating out of a straw bitch.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/20/2013
quite interesting , finishing the damn thing already
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »