Reviews for Dimensional Warp
mykaelshawn chapter 12 . 4/6
this has been great he shouldnt know instant trans yet but who cares keep updating
Rowknan chapter 3 . 3/27
So the US military is picking a fight with Goku... This can't end well.
Chrisfragger chapter 6 . 10/19/2014
Love Wolverines classy statement at the end.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/11/2014
While I like instant transmission Goku learned it after he got off Namek and it took him a year to learn it and from what I read this is right after Namek "collapses in on itself", so Goku shouldn't know instant transmission, however I'll let it slide because its a really good story and its one of my favorite techniques.
Sabere Commander chapter 12 . 8/30/2014
You fucker... you ended with this... a fuqing cliff hanger... seriously?
Guest chapter 12 . 7/1/2014
No. Do look up, Gohan. Transforming into a Great Ape
will DEFINITELY get u outta this mess.
PlrStaley chapter 12 . 11/28/2013
Epic chapter keep it please!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/29/2013
also check your fucking spelling , bitch, don' u have word processor 2 check, bitch
Guest chapter 12 . 10/29/2013
what the fuck is wrong with u making goku look so fucking weak, kakakrot is not a fucking weakling, like your shitty story goes by, bitch, now u either cum up with the next fucking chapter soon, or you'll b eating out of a straw bitch.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/20/2013
quite interesting , finishing the damn thing already
ryderofdragons chapter 12 . 3/2/2013
Cool story keep going. Also, goku doesn't have instant transmission yet, he gets it after his fight with frieza.
BlakeMaster10 chapter 12 . 5/30/2012
This stories actually good I hope you update soon it's been 2 years since you last updated. I'm not going to complain on how you made Hulk stronger than Frieza and how the DBZ people are underpowered but hey this takes place right after the Frieza saga so not everyone's going to be as strong as they are in the end but even so Krillin and Gohan should not even be stuck in those claws and Ozaru will crush them all XD. And I'm actually surprised Vegeta retreated instead of pummeling the military into a pulp and oh yeah when Galactus comes he's going to be whooped by Goku and everyone else XD
GamaSennin'Gokurocks chapter 12 . 4/28/2012
nice writing, good story. I like how every tough gut seems to want to fight Goku- and Goku wins. very cool.
He Who See's chapter 12 . 8/15/2011
Nice tail. Wish you could update it more though.
Codyy chapter 12 . 12/12/2010
Very well done, you have multiple grammar issues but they aren't that big enough of a problem to worry about. That and Goku does not yet know instant transmission seeing as he learned it after Namek blew up. But other than that I like it. Just don't make Goku to powerful okay? It is good to have difficulties set for him. Also when Galactus does show up. Don't have Goku defeat him. Especially seeing as Galactus could easily crush him..
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »