Reviews for Dimensional Warp
Otsutsuki no Yami chapter 3 . 6/6
I'm quietly disappointed. Goku has much more control over his power and you make him look like a novel. It's embarrassing to read this. You make him look like a child while he is a warrior who knows what he does. He fought his whole life, in tournaments, against the red ribbon army, and now just Namek.

I'm sorry, but this won't do for me.
Sailor Dragonball 87 chapter 12 . 2/23
Goku didn't go to Yardrat, so he doesn't know Instant Transmission.
R98 chapter 7 . 12/3/2016
He's a Saiyan
GokuMisticsaiyan547 chapter 12 . 9/19/2016
awesome story I want some dbz style action like punching shockwaves heavy lifting like buildings and mountain and lot of destruction in dbz style.. BTW goku in his base form can easily beat hulk in his 40% power .. so why are you making goku so weak... I'm so disappointed .. so please make it fair and basically goku is so op so I want to know that his much power goku using during the fight like 1% or 2% something like that... and please pair between goku x miss marvel... please
Guest chapter 5 . 4/12/2016
I like the storyline. Better than almost anyone writing for marvel.
Lord Mortensen chapter 12 . 1/5/2016
Awesome! please update soon! you have 6 years without updating!
XxElementalStormxX chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
X-men?
chris kidder chapter 12 . 5/21/2015
keep on writing
mykaelshawn chapter 12 . 4/6/2015
this has been great he shouldnt know instant trans yet but who cares keep updating
Rowknan chapter 3 . 3/27/2015
So the US military is picking a fight with Goku... This can't end well.
Chrisfragger chapter 6 . 10/19/2014
Love Wolverines classy statement at the end.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/11/2014
While I like instant transmission Goku learned it after he got off Namek and it took him a year to learn it and from what I read this is right after Namek "collapses in on itself", so Goku shouldn't know instant transmission, however I'll let it slide because its a really good story and its one of my favorite techniques.
Sabere Commander chapter 12 . 8/30/2014
You fucker... you ended with this... a fuqing cliff hanger... seriously?
Guest chapter 12 . 7/1/2014
No. Do look up, Gohan. Transforming into a Great Ape
will DEFINITELY get u outta this mess.
PlrStaley chapter 12 . 11/28/2013
Epic chapter keep it please!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »