Reviews for One Thousand Paper Cranes
Petite Artist chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Me and a friend were talking about scary stories late last night. I didn't want to go to sleep and decided to read some fanfiction. I've never read/tried to read fanfiction bout Prince Of Tennis, though I have an obsession with the series. I couldn't stop reading and I cried deeply in the end. Omigod I am in pain now ; A;
Aoi Kazuya chapter 8 . 5/11/2011
I know it's been quite a while since you put this story up, but I thought it deserved a review nonetheless.

I don't understand why I read tragedies when I know I'm overly emotional and will start crying. This kind of thing kept repeating in my mind as I read. And especially in chapter 7 where I couldn't even read past two sentences without my eyes tearing up and the tears falling. I was terrified my mom was gonna come out of the kitchen and see me crying.

I actually had to leave my seat during different parts of the story to just get the tears to stop. I have to say I didn't really like Koji much...I still don't, but that's fine.

This story is beautifully written, and the way you portrayed Eiji through the days, weeks, months, leading to his imminent death is ...well, beautiful.

Thinking about it, I guess I might have ended up like Fuji. Not to the extent where I'd...cause someone to "slip" off a ledge, but I would probably become snappy and a lot less approachable. I'm not sure exactly, but i feel like I would end up like him if something like this were to ever happen to someone I cherished.

Before I continue, I have to apologize ; I didn't expect this review to be this long when I planned it out in my head...

I guess I might be looking too far into it, but this story has made me realize that some of the things I take for granted are things I should cherish more than i actually do. And to be glad for the friends and family I have.

Really, I can't even begin to explain how much your story has touched me despite everything that I've just typed.

Anyway, I guess I should stop now before this review gets any longer than it already is. I'll just leave off with a thank you for putting this story up. It was an experience to read. And I enjoyed it, tears and all.

Thanks.
SerenadeInTheMoonlight chapter 8 . 3/26/2011
This had me crying like a little baby. It was amazing! I could not stop reading.
AznMistress chapter 8 . 7/14/2010
KYAAAAAAAAAA SO SAD! TTT-TTT

awesome story! luved it!
AznMistress chapter 7 . 7/14/2010
EIJI! Y DID U DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! (okai fine i k he was..but its SO SAD!)
AznMistress chapter 6 . 7/13/2010
GAHHHHHHHH so touching..i like it so much...POOR EIJI.
AznMistress chapter 5 . 7/13/2010
You're good at writiing tragic stories..EIJI! TT-TT
AznMistress chapter 4 . 7/13/2010
WAT? WAT HAPPENED 2 YUUTA? fuji...Y R U SO MEAN? Wait...but theres Yuuta in the story...SO HOW'D HE LOSE HIS BROTHER?
AznMistress chapter 3 . 7/13/2010
EIJI! DONT DIE! TTT-TTT
AznMistress chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
...WA! POOR EIJI!
AznMistress chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
OOooooooooooooooooo very nice prologue!
Sakuya Serenity Snape chapter 8 . 10/13/2009
It's a beautiful story. Sad, but beautiful
Solar Powered Pandas chapter 7 . 8/23/2009
Aww...thanks a lot. You made me cry. D: I really enjoyed it though. (_)
lolgirl607 chapter 5 . 6/20/2009
nya! that's so sad! especially this part:

“If I’m not there when you play Seigaku,” Eiji started. “Please make sure they play their best. I don’t want the thought of my death or me dying holding them back.”

*teardrop*