Reviews for Revelations
Guest chapter 27 . 9/5/2014
Love the story. Very disappointed to see that you ended it!
Gail05joypotter chapter 27 . 4/6/2014
Update soon... Thanks
soulblazing chapter 27 . 12/16/2013
Wow... just wow. It's a really amazing fic! I'm just curious about what happens next, the whole thing about Clark VS Journalism. Brilliant.

I'm looking forward to read the next chapter. I understand you for not updating, you must have your own troubles in school, job, family... but I really hope you find the time to finish this fic, it's way too good to just be left unfinished.

Again, excellent fic. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 27 . 12/13/2013
what happens next ?
MaxFic chapter 27 . 8/29/2013
not bad, let's see where it goes next
Jess2708 chapter 27 . 8/15/2013
This story is amazing.

You need to update!

Please?
mackie804 chapter 27 . 7/31/2013
You stopped right when it was getting gooooood!
ProwlHawthorne chapter 27 . 7/7/2013
Oi! You! Yes you! I can see you haven't updated in over a year! Hurry up and update! This is the best and awesom-est Superman story I've ever read! Pleeeeease update soon! I love this story and would love to be reading more of this! Keep up the awesome work! And yes I know 'awesom-est' is not a word, it was the first thing that popped in my head! :P
titemb-bm chapter 27 . 7/1/2013
really great ! i love it ! I can't wait for read more !
musicgirlc117 chapter 27 . 5/26/2013
please update this story. Just don't think about the reboot.
kami kyuubi sama chapter 27 . 5/7/2013
Plz update this.
Becca chapter 27 . 4/27/2013
I have been a fan of this fan fiction story for a while. I would just like to tell you how much I enjoy this story and that I am looking forward to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 26 . 12/24/2012
make brainiac have a appearence
Sreya chapter 27 . 12/22/2012
Just checking back in, and hoping we'll see an update to this soon!
Anonymous chapter 27 . 12/20/2012
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!

This story is really good - one of the best I've read on here - but it's been sooooo long since an update. I know from your A/Ns that your life seems to be a series of unfortunate events and my heart goes out to you but:

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!

(Sorry if I'm being insensitive ;_;)