Reviews for Post Mortem
sweetcandyfun chapter 10 . 4/13/2010

This is going to be interesting. hahah Didn't Riz not know her family too? I can't remember!

Jake? hahahah, at least they have that in common.

Dear, please don't kill her. Or Randy will eventually kill himself after thinking he kills the women by falling for them. haha

Priceless-LegacyGirl chapter 10 . 4/11/2010
Yeah this one was up to par, wow she went through some tough times, And i am leaning more towards Randy, i know he still has riz but i think that they would be good for each other to help one another get over jake and riz and become a couple, so yeah im pulling for randy(: haha
sweetcandyfun chapter 9 . 4/5/2010
Hey dear! hahaha

WHY OH WHY. okay, Raia and Randy I get... but why throw John in the picture? It's so much better if John spends all his time with Hilary instead. hahaha I like Hilary... no scratch that. I love her! hahaha

-"She and Ron are back in the hotel. They're leaving Hillary with the three of us 'til tomorrow morning." He said and smiled. The wedded couple did need some time off and wanted to recreate their honeymoon. "I reminded them, though, that it wasn't time for another Hillary yet."

I? You're Randy now? hahahah

All this fanfiction-ing makes me want to update as well. Or I don't know... It makes me remember all my imaginations. hahaha. OMG. it's 1 am! hahaha. I didn't see the time.

Belated happy birthday to your dear hubby. :) hahaha. When are you coming back? I just gave birth! hahaha. Don't tell me I have to take care of 4 kids, plus 2 man kids?

I need you! hahahah

Priceless-LegacyGirl chapter 9 . 4/2/2010
I knew the sequel would be as amazing as the first! although i miss riz): ahh! haha and RC sounds so adorable, at first i thought you were gonna make her riz's long lost twin or something, Hillary is so adorable! and holy cow! i cant believe john pulled a move on RC, am i seeign a love triangle in the making. maybe? haha, i cant wait for you to update! I am deffinanly Subscribing(:
sweetcandyfun chapter 8 . 3/26/2010

hahahah... This chapter was ultimately cheesy... hahah

It's satisfying to know that after the long wait, I still remember the gist of this story. hahaha At least I still have some of my memory cells.

I just couldn't quite remember... Is John and Trish married here? Coz they're always together. hahaha.

Oh well, you know what to do. UPDATE!

sweetcandyfun chapter 6 . 8/15/2009
“So, you don’t believe in love at third eye-sight?” she laughed at her own weirdness.

Okay, so I understand why they had to watch Just like Heaven instead of other flicks. :D but I don't understand the ORION thing. andd I wanna go to that place too! Mom said, there was really a place like that. hahaha I wanna see waitresses in roller skates! WO FLINSTONES!

:)) I kept laughing and kicking a weird box under this table. :)) you're update had a kick. thankssomuch. not much for spice, maybe pepper... try salt or MSG. :))

hahaha. I am imagining a rectangle with a horizontal line to cut it into two. Im imagining two pcs of fudgy barr... or otherwise knows as twinkies in the states. :)) dont get the orion. LOL. I read that part thrice. Besides, I dont think Randy got it too. LOL.

oh btw, how's or trade coming along? :)) I think I'm starting to forget the plot I'm supposed to make. LOL.

SnowAngel2009 chapter 6 . 8/10/2009
I agree an adorable chapter never fails n true bout the kids helpi

I finish summerschool tomorrw so it's not that bad... sorta back into the swing of writtin n posted a song fic...was somethin random so dunno if the song fits it
Bharm chapter 5 . 7/25/2009
ooh hey.!

even if this chapter was full of fluff i liked it...ahahaha.

i have this weird feeling tht riz comes into play with this raia girl but thts just me hahaha.

well keep up the good work and i cant wait for the next one.
SnowAngel2009 chapter 5 . 7/25/2009
really enjoyed that chapter :) it was extremely adorable hehe wonder what will happen when they visit the kids...

idk anymore cus i ended up in summerschool this yr which goes from like july 6th to aug 14th and that will only give me two weeks out since i apparently go back sept 2nd (sucks yeah i know)
sweetcandyfun chapter 5 . 7/25/2009

The chapter was really really fluffy. LOL. yes please, spice it up. Even just a little bit. :))

At first I thought Randy was turning Gay.

the power of Hillary, Halleluiah. :D

I want those pancakes! haha Oh yeah, btw, your physics was a bit screwed up. LOL hahah. I didn't know the elevator won't cut the phone call off. Yeahp, in the first part. Trish calling Randy... phone call in the elevator.

hahaha. wtv na. :)) at least you still have time to write. LOL.

SnowAngel2009 chapter 4 . 6/30/2009
yay randy is finally starting to slowly move on..i enjoyed reading the update and seeing what happened..cant wait to see what happens next

oh this is just a side thing but i found out two days ago that i wont be around for a while in August because i'll be visiting family
sweetcandyfun chapter 4 . 6/30/2009
Riz is coming back yeah.

Riz is coming back ooh...

tada da da da tah. :))

SnowAngel2009 chapter 3 . 6/19/2009
we yay for the update..have been keepin up and do enjoy reading it
sweetcandyfun chapter 3 . 6/19/2009

It brought me to tears.

CARI! Why do you make me cry! i was so happy earlier!

sweetcandyfun chapter 2 . 6/10/2009
nice, a little twist. not your best chapter but it's okay. :))

update na...