Reviews for The Adventures Of Artemis Fowl
karaliza76 chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
hehehehe! Awesome!
YWotW chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
REDROX chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
This is so funny! There's a lack of humor fanfics!
A Perfect Spy chapter 3 . 5/27/2010
I love this! There are several mistakes, but that's okay. Anyway, please update! I wanna read more! :D

~ M :)
Schermionie chapter 3 . 7/31/2009
"It had been one week since the premier of The Adventures Of Artemis Fowl, which gained an unnatural amount of views and an overnight fan club."

W00T! Do they have badges?

"It was very obviously a rubber chicken."

The sheer audacious crap contained in this show is its best asset.

"Holly spluttered at the admiring expression on the television Holly’s face."

What got me madly laughing in this chapter. It's just a very amusing mental image.

"“See – because of you two I don’t even know the plan!” Juliet complained, throwing them both dirty looks."

Even if I didn't like the programme I would still say something to that effect. I can imagine Juliet hogging the remote control and constantly turning the volume up. xD

"AF: (Dramatically) Oh, but we can! I have a plan, so that plan can work!"

I really want to know the plan already!

"B: I have the lollipop sticks! (Brandishes lollipops)

AF: Splendid! How I love lollipops!"

Lollipop sticks. Standard equipment for bodyguards, worldwide. I'm sure they never travel without them. (Wonderful idea to bring back the lollipops... though saying that I sound like some kind of bizarre campaigner.)

"AF: Awesome! Now we –"

Awesome. Next he'll be saying, "Dude!" o_0 This is so weird, and incredibly funny.

"Scene shows plane spiralling down at an impossibly slow rate."

Oh, gods. I'm surprised Artemis is taking this so well.

"Holly, who seemed to be sharing a love-hate relationship with the show..."

Ha! I knew it!

"His face was set in a grim line as he wrote a complaint about the lack of funds."

Lols, pure lols. I expect Foaly already knows that Artemis is going on such sites. Ah, the possibilities for teasing comments.

And blackmail. Plenty of that.

Hmm... I have a feeling that the plan won't be what I suspect; yes, this is trash unbefitting (is that a word?) of the People, but they /are/ still very technologically advanced... and they know Artemis is clever. So surely they aren't doing what I think they're going to do?

Foaly should be ashamed.

I'm wondering, what was the website address that Artemis typed in? It didn't show up.

...And I'm too hungry to say more, if indeed I have anything else to say.

books4life94 chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
I really liked it, it was pretty funny, especially the reviews at the end :p
Schermionie chapter 2 . 7/3/2009
I wonder if the chicken will get a eulogy...

"HS: (Pained to look at him)Do not enter my gaze, fair one!"

Where I started really laughing this time! xD

"“Mother! It’s not – oh, forget it,” he declared, before standing up and trudging out of the room."

It may be my stupidity, but isn't trudging a bit - reluctant? Artemis is obviously a closet fan. I can just imagine him now, posing as other people writing blogs on the Fairy internet in praise of the show that so accurately portrays his life...

"Juliet was still grinning, oblivious to the two’s embarrassment..."

Huh? But wasn't she teasing them about it just a second earlier?

"B: (Resigned) Artemis, there is little I can do. The plane is crashing."

I love how matter-of-fact he is. xD And - what's the word? Autonomous, perhaps. Bad acting, definitely.

"...“how did a chicken get onto one of our wings and die?”"

I love it. I would love it even more if it were on a television station I could watch. I take it Holly helped to hook up Fowl Manor or something?

"“Shh!” Holly hissed, “They’re coming on!”"

I have decided! It is clear that she adores the show.

"The screen appears to the beaming ArtemisHolly pair."

XD. Typical example of "the show must go on". It also shows us just how delusional these people are...

I'm really wondering if there are people out there who actually like this show though. It seems inevitable to me. In any case, thanks muchly for continuing. It wasn't quite as strange as the first one, simply because I sort of knew what was coming, but the clever humour more than made up for it.

In one word, this is brilliant.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Liris chapter 2 . 7/3/2009
Glad you did, thanks!

Oh, and I hope that whatever bad stuff is happening sorts itself out.

Schermionie chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
"AF: I know. (Emotional) I was so grief-stricken for those few, short seconds."

I just about lost it right here. xD

My gosh, this is silly! At first I couldn't figure it out, I simply could not fathom what this WAS... but I am now struggling to stop myself from laughing out loud. It's difficult, it really is.

I beg you to continue, maybe include some reviews from Fairy critics, because it would be awesome to see what the People think about this trash, too. I'll also beg you to continue "Latenight Monopoly Teachings". Yes, I didn't review because although I had a lot of love for both that and "Latenight Monopoly Meetings", I wasn't in the mood at the time (it was also very late at night when I read them). But I duly promise to review the next chapter, if you dec-

-oh, wait, I just saw on your profile that you are looking for a beta. Well, I won't suggest Perfect Imagination from personal experience, although it has a good reputation, and I won't suggest myself either because I would love to, but I'm just not reliable enough. Although I might do the next chapter if you want, it's just so tempting to offer, even just as a temp before you find someone permanent.

Anyway. I'm babbling, sorry. If you haven't done so already, my advice is to look on your reviewers' profiles: many of them are probably accepting requests, and you know they're interested, and also what type of beta they may be, because they have given you a review. It worked once for me in the past, and the only way I ever get beta work is after I've reviewed and either offered or been asked to beta a story.

Good luck with finding someone,

IAmInMyOwnLittleWorld chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
I was laughing the whole time I was reading this! XD
nekodreamstealer chapter 1 . 6/3/2009

(see above. thats all there is to say. xD)
books4life94 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
that was really funny! An Artemis Fowl Soap Opera!
natalie211 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
LOL! That's hilarious! "Oh, Artemis!" XD
Liris chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Please, write more! It made me laugh. Though I think Holly would be more pissed, maybe put in a real romance scene and let them blush and stuff. (if you're an A/H shipper). Kissing? Mushy lines? Please?

Anyway, funny. I thought you were serious about it at teh start, and i was all ready to flame you, but then it was a soap opera, so it's ok. They deserve flaming if you ask me, stupid things. The only things worse are reality TV shows. Bah. There's never anything good on the tv.