Reviews for Lost in the Witch's Embrace
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Definitely interesting. I liked the way you tied everything in together between episodes 3 and 4. It flowed really well :)
Princess Fawna chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Wow, great fic! It was so interesting, and I really think you wrote the characters well! :D
StepByStep chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
One of the best Umineko fic in the fandom.

I love the plot twists and how the characters are true to their personalities in the sound novel. BeaBato to the max (almost) Yeah, that one thing with Ange was one big error...

Anyway, keep it up! XD
DgdM2 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Wow! O have no words for it! It was awesome XD! I really like umineko XD! And this is so well done D! I could have thought it was from the novels xD! Excelent D! Great job! Really D!
beautifly92 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
I simply loved it.

Really, TOO EPIC! xD

Hahahaha

Going straight to my favourites!

HOpe to read more from you soon!
dani chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
this is officialy my very favorite umineko fict. BE PROUD!
Yamato Rena chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Wow, nice job! And you fit it straight into the cannon too. I loved reading it. Thanks for posting!
Genichiro chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Not bad. For a moment there, I thought Battler was going to cave in. That's what we have Ange for, though. I wouldn't doubt Battler has such fantasies, either. Nice fic.
Toa chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
I agree with CvsR! You should :D

Nice story, btw...very cool
Chidori vs Rasengan chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
You better write a sequel when EP5 comes out
Bern chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Wow..the only thing i can say is that this story was amazing! It fit the actual plot really well
Fon-Master Ion chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Wow O_o this story was... i can't put it into i can say that it was REALLY long and REALLY good ahaha. It was funny too. And kinda sad...

Anyway, great story, you rally captured their personalities well. I hope that you will be able to make more BeatricexBattler stories
BattlerFan chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
You really nailed the characters well. (The only exception would be on account that this is between ep 3 and 4, so Ange might be a little reluctant to call Battler oniichan)

I particularly enjoy the added the idiosyncrasy of Battler and Beato weird laughs and Beato habit of extended words.

By far the best Umineko fiction currently out. You should really consider writing more. )

Liked mention previously, i loved it when Battler said "Repeat that in red."
tears of the soul chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
aw, this story is too cute. Yes, its seems Battler loves to be teased by Beato and is actually a Masochist, since beato loves to see the pained look on Battler. Those two really are meant for each other. also i loved the ending where the two were laughing , i dont know if it was a sad laugh or not, but i thought it was sweet. The part where the croissant is stolen is funny . thanks for making this fic. Umineko rocks!
Moronthe2nd chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Wow. That was pretty much one on the best reads I've ever read in this section. And it's BattlerBeato :D I reeally loved the way you paced the whole story. It actually fits in really well with the game, mysterious elements and all. To be honest, when I first read it it turned me off a little, thinking it was some predictable AU. I'm glad I read it to the end. Interaction between characters were very well done too. I especially like how you did Ronove ;)

In short. This. was. awesome. Keep it up :)