Reviews for Family Tree
hhhhhh chapter 1 . 4/6
John Smith? Physics? You, my friend, whether willingly or unwillingly, just made a Doctor Who reference in an Ace Attorney Fanfiction. I applaud you.
testing chapter 1 . 3/17
Testing if I can review...
GeekyGenius chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Hahahaha I think I almost died from laughter XD great job
MysticalMorgan chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
This is brilliant. Also Trucy is a brilliant matchmaker.
PhoenixFlame53 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Wow, that was great! X3
Good work! :)
Rueskatniss chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
LOL! I LOVE THIS TORY SOOO MUCH POOR MILES!
CrimsonMoon24 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
It was fun catching up with all the things Trucy said. And it was a good reference to your other fic which I totally adored and practically considered as canon. I have to wonder though that this fic was published before the plot of 'Disappointment' had a kick-start so is this some kind of paradox or something? XD
Legend of the Masked Hentai chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
This is, without a doubt, one of the funniest things I have *ever* read. Trucy was delightfully in character. I loved it.

- The Masked Hentai
zara2148 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
This is brillant. You even have Godot running a coffee shop!
Cuisine o.o chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
i really like it :P

its good and its interesting

i also like your other stories :)

keep doing more stories please

you are awesome and i envy you for your awesome story writing power *w*
Stephy825 chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
All I could really say is...woah.

Trucy has a weird and hilarious way on how to explain her family tree. *sigh* if only you know Edgeworth what had just happened in that single classroom...

Awesome story by the way. The second one I read from you, and I'll look around for more, yet I don't support Phoenix/Edgeworth...haha.
NinjAngel chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Following Trucy's logic was too much fun. XD It was brilliant. I've never conceptualized the family tree like this, but I quite like it. Seeing Miles come in at the end was also brilliant. Though my favorite part was a nod to something that I had thought about before, and it was Trucy (and, presumably, Apollo) being on a "first-name basis" with Klavier. I giggled a bit to myself when I read that, because I had imagined the same thing happening with Trucy's classmates.

Indochine chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
I didn't know it was you until I saw the name "Klara", then I understood that you were the one who wrote it.

Good job as always, I have to say. That's funny, that's totally Trucy, you know?

Good job again, I really liked it!
Kryten2x4b523p chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Oh my goodness, that was such an awesome fic! It was so funny, yet explained Trucy's family perfectly. Well done!
Midnight Jasper chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Ah! Ahahahahahahahahaha! Trucy is so adorable! And Miles at the end was sweet beyond words.

Your amazing writing talent is clogging up my favourite stories