Reviews for Desecration
nitsuAPJ chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
Oh, my! Sexy, dangerous, aroused Edward is so... Hot.

Can't wait for the next update!

Pam
nitsuAPJ chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
This was extreamly thought out and is a well wrought tale.

Great Job!

Pam
JessBean chapter 2 . 8/26/2009
Why would you be so cruel and stop there...PLEASE update soon...I want to know what happens next.
Booklover00 chapter 2 . 8/22/2009
This chapter is really good I wish that you didnt stop there. Also, I hope your writers block ends soon. I cant wait until your next update.
Amber Jade-Black chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
Yes. It was a cruel place to stop. Update soon...please
4k101 chapter 2 . 8/15/2009
this is really good. update soon please!
coryoplayer chapter 2 . 8/11/2009
Lara

Reading another authors favorites list and your story sht out at me like a rocket!

Can't wait for more of this one!

Now I'm off to check out the net one of yours!

Cory
snowgood chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
Well, at least Edward wants her to want to be with him, although it didn't matter anyway! Bella seems to be looking forward to a little revenge herself.
snowgood chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Ooh, this is so dark! At this very beginning of the story, neither James or Edward have a single redeeming quality! I've got to keep reading!
cheza90 chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
u r awesomnes!

more please ;)
Karen chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
How could you end it there? Cruel, cruel fate... But updates should be coming along soon, right? I love Darkward and Naughty Bella. I like that you're ditching the traditional Twilight vampire description and going for your own thing, making the story all the more original. The cliffhanger was indeed a very inhumane place to stop, wasn't it? So... an update would be a nice remedy to that :)
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
good chapter
keilo chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
MUST HAVE MORE TO LOVE! YOU DON'T SCARE ME. BRING IT ON!
cathy34 chapter 2 . 7/22/2009
Oh this is fan-fookin-tastic!

Absolutely love it.