Reviews for Desecration
cullensrfun chapter 2 . 7/7/2009
I'm sorry that R/L has been hard for you, hope things will get better soon. I really like your story, and am looking forward to the next chapter, but realize it may be awhile. I am also reading There Will Be Blood and Longing to Breathe (love that one, too). I'm excited that you said you'll be working on TWBB first, that Darkward is too hot for words:)
all sunshine makes a desert chapter 2 . 7/6/2009
Oh, please please please please continue this! I'm in love already!
GetMeOffThisCrazyThing chapter 2 . 7/6/2009
Yes, you are indeed cruel!

That was great!
GetMeOffThisCrazyThing chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Very interesting!
keilo chapter 2 . 7/1/2009
Please continue! love the world you created.
tabster20 chapter 2 . 7/1/2009
Awesome! I will keep reading this one!
angelbabe17mm chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
very cruel! lol but thanks for the update!
The New Vampire chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
Please, do continue
Amethice chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
Wow. I have a thing for Darkward, so please keep going! Channel his dark sexiness as much as possible!
leanncer chapter 2 . 6/28/2009
i hate you:)upda please please please!
kisvakondok chapter 2 . 6/28/2009
Wow well, that was a very very cruel place to stop indeed. But my guess would be that of a Disraeli quote, by this place change is inevitable, I mean the only one who could stop it would have to be a vampire and James doesn't seem like one.

Btw really like your story, especially the dark brooding yet sensual Edward, and a similarly disenchanted and bitter Bella to match is a very interesting approach to her personality, but given the situation she is in, I wouldn't say its far fetched. Great work, update soon please. :D
LixiLovesWhitlock chapter 2 . 6/25/2009
Cruel indeed, mean woman! jajaja LOVED IT! Edward is so dark! and Bella, I love her mixture of innocent lost child and wise tourtured woman... some characters youve created! And now I'll wait anxiously your next chap! Please update soon!
dusk1223 chapter 2 . 6/25/2009
Wow! This is an amazingly well written and interesting story! I can't wait to see where this goes!
roguesoccermom chapter 2 . 6/25/2009
Whoa, Vampward and BrothelBella. Finally an Edward worthy of claiming to be a vampire. He WANTS to change her and for his own selfish reasons. Great chapters, please update soon!
Alesyira chapter 2 . 6/24/2009