Reviews for Split Second
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
You're not the only one who sees these boys in their everyday life. I keep imagining them having to sit through church with me...they are very distracting! :P

and this story goes to prove that the Winchesters have a weird combination of a lack of luck...and a lot of luck.
Great story! 3
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Wonderful story. That season was so hard, that year so hard for the boys. Great job.
SayLo chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
A very nice fiction
JaniceC678 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
OMG...that was just...AWESOME! Would have LOVED to have seen a scene exactly like that. BOTH boys hurt, in pain, and in mortal danger! Does it get any better than that?
Liz Roman chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Loved it. Great characterization!
nikole stella chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Aww. That was sad and sweet.

I almost cried. Gosh, I'm such a girl.

Anyway! I'm glad that guy offed himself. He didn't deserve the pleasure of someone else killing him. Too much work for someone worth so little. He ticked me off!

I'm also very glad that I read this story. It renews that brother relationship between the two that I adore. Well done!
hpsupernaturalfan chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Very nice story.
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Awesome story!

I love the way you managed to squeezed some heroic and badly hurt Dean into the mix!

It was a very exciting story to follow, so great job!
ukfan101 chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
good short story...my favorite line is Don’t…don’t let me…d…d-die…” Dean pleaded, sounding more like the young boy who Sam used to follow faithfully everywhere while Dad was hunting, than the grown man who Sam was used to seeing now." good job
gaelicspirit chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Okay, so Tara sent me the link to this story this morning (well, my morning... coulda been your night) and I have been trying ALL DAY to check it out, her rec was such a tease.

I don't know what "All Saints" is - I'm assuming an Aussie show? - but it didn't matter because you owned this story.

Having recently spent time myself in the ER, Dean's frustration with how long it took to get things done had me nodding my head in agreement. :) Okay, fav parts:

...which only proved to Dean how screwed his life really was that he was actually familiar with the sensation of bleeding out.

Very, very true.

“Don’t…don’t let me…d…d-die…” Dean pleaded, sounding more like the young boy who Sam used to follow faithfully everywhere while Dad was hunting, than the grown man who Sam was used to seeing now.

That sound? Was my heart. Cracking. Thanks a lot.

Dean had faith in his brother, more than anything else in the world.

Perfect way to end it. Good on ya! ;)
Nana56 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
All Saints? I don't know that. Hospital show?

Awesome fic, hon! Hurt!Everybody! Woohoo! Loved it. :D
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
This was INCREDIBLE.

Powerful and kept me stuck to my seat!

You frakkin' ROCK!
SamDeanLove chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
AH! More..More..please hurry up!
JenF chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
This was an awesome story but there's one line in particular that killed me:

Just fabulous, I was right there with them throughout :)
ephiny63 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Hey Sweety,

hm dunno how this one got away from me seeing that you were supposed to have been on my alerts. Oh welz it is FF after all.

I loved this oneshot, wow and sigh my poor Sammy! and Dean of course. Those two can create some epic moments can't they!

totally enjoyed this one