Reviews for Flowers For Her
Rogue of Heart chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
I really loved this story. I think I read it like ten times. It would be really cool if you expanded on this idea, but this works as a one shot. Keep up the awesome work!
Adriana DiVolpe chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
This is a really interesting idea, and you pulled it off really well. I don't personally think it needs any more, but if you wanted to you probably could make a longer story of it. I sort of like it short, I think.
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
:sniffles: So sad. I love Donna.

Thanks for writing.
Whas'up chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Now I'm sitting here thinking how awesome it would have been if Martha had recognized Donna in 'The Sontaran stragagem'.

And of course Donna and the Doctor don't know what she's talking about, so she has to tell them that Donna died a hero in the rebellion against the Master. Que Doctor's confused/thinking/raised eyebrow face.

Maybe I'll just pretend it did happen, yeah...that sounds good...
Raven Aorla chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Poignant and without error. Good job.
WeepingAngel123 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
WoWZee!

A vair, vair reflective and pistachio coolio one-shot! Twas an original and interesting idea...

I'd've never ever ever ever ever ever ever *837483247289 squidgy pigs later* thought of Martha meeting Donna, in TYTNW!

D
queenoftheoutlands chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
I think I might cry now, that was so sweet. I mean, of course Donna would set up her own (not so) secret rebellion against the Master, that's just... Donna. Poor Donna *sniffles*
angry penguin chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
This is brilliant. But Donna... It would be great if you wish to continue.
LuckyBlackCat chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
I am forever curious about the Year that Never Was. I never thought about Donna being out there somewhere though, and it's a good idea. I'd be happy to read more :D