Reviews for Basking in the Light of our Love
Kushka chapter 53 . 5/21
Great story
stormhazel chapter 1 . 11/30/2018
Not to be some kind of boat snob but my dads 60 ft. Yacht only has room for two bedrooms, two bathrooms, one shower and a living room/kitchen area. So I don't know how there are room for three bedrooms on this boat plus the living area and bathrooms. We used to have one about 46 ft. And it didn't really have rooms. Anyway great story I really like everything else.
Mia Lacerda chapter 6 . 8/21/2018
Uau. Just... Let me tell you, as a Brazilian, I can't tell how grateful I'm by the you didn't describe Brazil as an stereotype. I can totally see you did your research. And Carlisle speaking Portuguese... Best thing ever!
Kyra price chapter 3 . 7/27/2018
I think Carlisle's nervousness was cute.
mynameishelby chapter 2 . 9/21/2017
Dirty talking Carlisle made me fan myself because it got so hot!
angelaroberts202 chapter 15 . 3/29/2017
Oh great she's probably pregnant. I hope not, but she probably is. I hate pregnancies in stories because they are so monotonous and drag the storyline. Oh no
angelaroberts202 chapter 2 . 3/29/2017
Dirty talking Carlisle is so SEXY! Omg
Surgeon19 chapter 53 . 11/23/2016
Love this story! The prequel to this was amazing. I must admit it was agonizing the long wait for Bellas pregnancy to be discovered in this story, but it was worth the wait! You are an amazingly talented writer!
Kushka chapter 49 . 10/19/2016
Great story
LadyEchoLynn chapter 48 . 7/18/2016
Great stories. I've loved them both. Your right that there are only a handful of Bella/Carlisle fics out there and only a few, including yours, that's worth reading. I've actually started my own and though I know I can't match your caliber of a story, I hope to do this pairing some kind of justice lol. Your story is an inspiration. :) thank you!
Guest chapter 28 . 5/16/2016
awww a lovely chapter and I'm cracking up at the image of The "Major" jasper jumping up and down and clapping like a girl, Hilarious. Protective papa bear huh lol Love this story xx
Bella Marie Whitlock chapter 48 . 2/6/2016
Okay, you win. You're officially my favourite Twilight fandom author by a landslide. Thank you very much for writing this. It had everything in it that I could have hoped would be in this sequel. You rock so much!
1tinac chapter 53 . 11/18/2015
Both parts of this story were amazing.
nancykniffen60 chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
the beautiful light
nessa01 chapter 53 . 7/28/2015
That was a sad but beautiful story!

Thank you for writing this amazing story for us to read! ! ! !
3,117 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »