Reviews for prisoner in flight
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I really liked it! Awww! Butterflies! Loved it! It was well written and it just fit Sora and Kairi perfectly. Definitely captured the way I would view the two outside of fighting Darkness. I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I really liked your story! I loved the poem type intro! The story was very well written! I loved it! Keep writing! Anything you write is amazing! :3
KaUiA chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
So cute and adorable!

Now I blame myself! Why didn't I find this before!

It's great!

At first I thought his drawing would be great a masterpiece or something amazing like Namine?

Although it always made me wonder how her drawing was always said to be great when during in the game, it's actually simple, like a kid's drawing? But in the opening video you see her drawing which is actually on a different level.

I love this!

Kairi's oh so adorable!
mattjesse chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
I hate TidusSelphie. Don't mean to affend anyone, I just do. Alot. He belongs with Yuna. Nice story, though. I'm curious, is that book real?
Michael chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Good But too short.
random-observer chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
brilliant. it's all i can say. i love the subtle humor that transitioned to seriousness. the story was very refreshing.
ParadiseWolf14 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Wow, that was really good. :)
MYONi chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
That was a great one-shot of one of my favorite pairings. It was aweet and cute. )