Reviews for Famous on the Internet
hot-pickle chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Because you love me and I love spike, could you pretty please continue this?:D It's just mean to leave it at that! PLEASE?
Ballarate13 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
wait, that's it?

i'm kinda confused...

is that really the ending?

well, good job though.
Love-el-ly Joy chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
More chapters? Please? Pretty please? This was so funny and awesome. xD
Kriti chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
omg! don't u continue this?...this was a great first chapter...i wud luv to read how this cud go on...do think of writing more for this!
RabidReject chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Nice.
the little harlequin chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
This was totally awesome! :D :D :D I loved it! Loved Andrew's commentaries, that was one of the most hiliarious things about him and I can totally see him posting videos of Spike on the Internet! :D :D :D Now if only we could see the Spike Works Out video...
Verity chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
The dialogue and characterization in this piece were pitch-perfect. Oh Andrew. ;) The conclusion awesome.
dara b chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Loved it!Very funny the whole Spike-is-famous-on-the-net, yet very angst-y, I really really liked it. Id love to see a sequel!
azab chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
loved it
Willow-98 chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Absolutely love the last line lol. Great fic ).

~Willow
DobbyRoxMySox chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
That's it? It's complete? There's so much potential here, this could be an awesome story! I love Spuffy, but sadly, I can never seem to find a story that has both a decent plot and is actually well written, and you've got that both here! Don't stop here, keep going! Please, pretty please with cherries on top...

And if, sadly, you decide not to, then this is still a good fic. Great job, you really got me into it. The part where Buffy was watching that first vid of Spike was quite powerful. I feel like a lot of people can relate to what she's going through here, and you portrayed that emotion quite well.
Hebi-san chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Great story, I really like the way you write. Also really good job on keeping the characters IC I think, I'd love to see an update for this.
RaspBerryHats chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
OH dear Oh dear! You cannot, I repeat, CANNOT leave the story like that! We must know what happens and I'm sorry to "imagine it" leaves too many unwanted variables. You've created the fanfic crack I have been looking for and my supplies ran out far too quickly!

Please consider writing more!
darklover chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
I would love it if you made this into a full fledged story. I'm not sure if that's intention but that would be awesome. This story has a lot of potential.
BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
A great story. Very good.