Reviews for Mission X: Revival
DoNotTouchMeYouMuggle chapter 12 . 8/22
Hey, first of all... ¡Thank you for giving this story an end!

I have the luck to read it now 2016. Actually I found it yesterday and I just finish it. I was so mad when I found out the original was unfinished... but you save me. Anyway, I been reading the reviews and I found support but also critiscism. People saying that "it wasn't the same" or "I can't read it, it's just not good" or "I know is your own style but it's too diferent" and similars...

Of course it wasn't going to be the same, each autor have their own styles for god's sake. Damn it. I was so mad, you were tecnically doing us a favor and they have the *** to be bitchy about it...

However, my firt lenguage is not english (as you may have notice) so I don't know to much of "grammar mistakes or whatever". I really like what you did, you seem to hace put a lot of effort on this and I appreciate that, thank you very much. I love how it ended. And yes I found some minor canon mistakes but WHO CARES people just have to correct that in their minds and pretend never saw them.

I didn't check if you're still active (to know if you'll ever gonna read this) but i want to say THANK YOU AND CONGRATULATIONS for this. Right to favorites.
jcampbellohten chapter 12 . 10/9/2014
Kurama has five tails.
jcampbellohten chapter 8 . 10/9/2014
Glad to see someone continued it, though it doesn't look like you finished it either. There are a lot of spellings errors all the way through, but the biggest issue in this chapter is that by the time he fights Yomi (which this is obviously after) Yusuke can fire seemingly endless Spirit/Demon Gun blasts, not just five.
Sessha's Crazy chapter 3 . 10/9/2011
I'm sorry, but I can't read any further. I loved Mission X when it first came out and read it several times, and I was very disappointed when it died. I was excited to find your reboot, but it just doesn't live up to the standards. For one, you need to go through it with a fine toothed come, fix the accents and mannerisms, Kurt's particularly were atrocious. Your spelling made my teeth grind, and you just don't have the same charm as the original. The three chapters I've read seem like you're in a rush to get it over with. The relationships are completely different, they don't seem like brothers in arms, more like bickering children. I understand some of it's just your style of writing as compared to the original, but it just doesn't work...

I don't mean to flame, and I apologize if it seems that way. I just felt I had to give my honest (if at times harsh) opinion.
Dragoon-Yue chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Er... Youko Kurama has gold eyes, not silver...
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 12 . 6/23/2010
I'm a bit disappointed you didn't make a Hiei/Kurt parellel. I mean, both their mother's threw them off a cliff (or a floating iceberg) for the reason that neither fit the norm.
Vuurvlieg chapter 12 . 6/10/2010
Hi. I've read Mission X and now your story. Don't get me wrong I think it's a fun story but it doesn't feel like a good sequel and I can't accept it as a continuation. The most important reason for this is the differences in the relations between the characters between the two stories(though the chain of events is also part of it). In the origional Mission X Yusuke, Kurama and Hiei had a clear bond and mutual respect going that you could feel between the lines, as could be expected from people who had shared so many battles, experiences and trusted eachother to have their backs. The brilliant way that was done is one of the reasons I like the origional story so much. Your dialogues were amusing but mostly the characters (especially the YYH three) were just squabbling like children, and there were few deeper meanings, at least in comparison. Understand this, I don't mean to flame you. I was actually really excited when I saw someone had tried to continue this story. I'm just saying it cause any remotely decent writer I know wants to improve and you're certainly not bad. I guess I'm advising you to re-read the story and see again what was so amazing about it. I haven't read another story with such an amazing view on the YYH cast.
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 7 . 5/28/2010
It's too bad detectives were never given their own mutant names. Hiei would TOTALLY make an awesome 'Dragonflame'.
Black Shadow Tigress chapter 11 . 3/17/2010
You did a great job ending the story and i enjoyed it through the end. although, it seemed as you rushed through it. scrambling to get it finished. i could use a little tweaking but all in all it was fantastic.
Black Shadow Tigress chapter 3 . 2/4/2010
Great chapter... ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS... i couldn't stop laughing when Yusuke acted dumb when Rouge and the others caught up to them.

However, in this line, ("Koenma has an annoying habit of being less than careful at times," Hiei spoke. "As the ruler of Spirit world, he has the ability to freeze time for short periods when he needs to make an appearance in the Ningenkai." He paused at the expressions passing through the mutants. "Human world," he clarified with a sigh. )

Hiei does NOT sigh! other than that it is an excellent chapter.
Serenity Moon2 chapter 12 . 12/21/2009
Aww...that was sweet. Kurama made up with his mother, I'm happy, that was so tearing him apart. And I get the feeling that the Professor still knows about them. And if he does still know, it makes me wonder if they will ever meet again.
Hidari chapter 4 . 11/30/2009
Still good. But you are in dire need of a beta, esp. for spelling. Moving on.
Hidari chapter 3 . 11/30/2009
Okay, so, so far, plot wise, it's still very very interesting. And I will probably read this till the finish. Characterizations are slightly off. For one thing, there's too much bickering. Not the humorous, teasing kind that the Tantei like to engage in but more the inane, heated kind that quickly gets old and tiring. Koenma is out of character and it's Botan, not Boton.

Anyway, in spite of these things it's I'm still enjoying it so we'll see. Good luck writing this.
HevenSentHellBroken chapter 12 . 11/12/2009
I can die happy now. Thank you!
HevenSentHellBroken chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Haven't read a word of it yet. Just wanted to bow down and say THANK YOU FOR PICKING THIS AMAZING FIC UP! I read it WAY back when it was still being updated, and now I just found out you're contenuing it. You are WIN! *gives you not just one cookie, but a whole bag*