Reviews for Bleeding Moon
Cottencandy26 chapter 5 . 8/1/2010
Haha she said friggn squirells and I forgot english terms what does Stone mean cuz I totally forgot
Cottencandy26 chapter 5 . 8/1/2010
GLADYS chapter 10 . 7/5/2010
HEY U SHOULD ADD A COUPLE OF MORE CHAPTERS ON THIS BOOK OR TITLE BECAUSE ITS INTERESTING AND I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WHEN BELLA LEAVES AND WHAT THE CULLENS SAY AND DO.
principessa-della-mafia chapter 8 . 4/22/2010
As much as that was sad i'm kinda glad she had a miscarriage because who the hell would want that bastards child? But she's not gonna have edward's right?
principessa-della-mafia chapter 3 . 4/22/2010
omg that was hilarious! i love bellas witty comments you have to write more of those and i love winnie the pooh. This is definitely one of the best stories i have ever read. great job

And my gift to you is at the bottom of the comment box
Sexy Stilettos chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
I love this story!
Jwoww18 chapter 10 . 2/1/2010
Can't wait going to look for it right now:)
Moonlight Starlove chapter 9 . 1/19/2010
No! She can't leave. Thats just sad. And she can't get a baby, no. It's not fun. She have to regret...

Btw love this story so far. Hugs from me :))
Moonlight Starlove chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Aww... sweet.
X-Sparrow-Wolfy-X chapter 9 . 1/12/2010
if you write more i hope edward finds her again and i hope she tells him whats going on because i think the story is really very good
Fleur24 chapter 8 . 12/1/2009
Poor Bella! Jamie is such a controlling jerk! I feel so bad for Bella, thank goodness Emmett taught Bella how to fight!
Fleur24 chapter 3 . 12/1/2009
I love how Cute and insanely clever Bella is. I like how her favorite styory is Winnie the Pooh, We had that same thing, evryone having a nickname from Winnie the Pooh!
Fleur24 chapter 2 . 12/1/2009
AWE! I love how Bella has them all wrapped around her little finger. I also really like how she mature for her age.
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
I love Alice's & Edward's reactions to Bella, especially Edward's!
melibaskie chapter 9 . 9/28/2009
that was really good, please update the sequeal soon please. is really good.