Reviews for Nar
Angela chapter 30 . 11/11
I have been unable to stop thinking about this. The mind meld from Spock could be causing a problem because he is still suffering from the huge loss of his mother and planet. If that is the case then he and Uhura must get to New Vulcan and see a healer about their bond. Or SyboK may have mind raped poor Uhura (Looking at Sybok's actions, he gave Uhura up rather quickly for all the trouble he had gone throught that may be because he had done something...) I hope there will be an update...
Angela chapter 30 . 11/10
What!? Oh, No- please not another bad thing for Spock and Uhura! And please don't just stop here. Come back.
Mad dragon 2015 chapter 30 . 10/13
Great it's amazing but is she going through ponn farr
MissStrada chapter 30 . 6/27
Nooooo! Lol I need to know what happens next!
tanseynz chapter 30 . 3/30
Lol it feels as though there should be the music from Jaws going in the background. Evidently she's not pregnant as Chapel would have picked that up during her medical check, given the symptoms, so, some weird thing picked up from Sybok? Ew!
MzJehan81 chapter 30 . 8/13/2014
OMG WHERE IS THE REST?! (Ahem!) I mean, thank you for taking the time to write such an interesting, engaging and beautiful story. I couldn't put it down and was sad when it ended leaving me no choice but to do so. What happens next? The mind-meld is killing Nyota? How will they overcome? They do...right? This version of Spock & Nyota definitely deserve their happily ever after. Also, thank you for not making her pregnant - nothing wrong with that, but I like a different spin. Thanks again for sharing your talent!
PraticallyCharmed chapter 7 . 7/17/2014
PraticallyCharmed chapter 2 . 7/17/2014
PraticallyCharmed chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Poor Spock
OhNoRo chapter 30 . 7/3/2014
I just stumbled across this and fell into it. I couldn't stop until I finished it. But is it meant to end like that? Either she is pregnant, PTSD from the visit with Sybok or the meld is harming her. Please continue this or make a sequel. Thanks
k'torr-ashayam chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Please Update! I love this story so much, it has to be one of my favorites on FanFiction!