Reviews for Nar
tanseynz chapter 30 . 3/30
Lol it feels as though there should be the music from Jaws going in the background. Evidently she's not pregnant as Chapel would have picked that up during her medical check, given the symptoms, so, some weird thing picked up from Sybok? Ew!
MzJehan81 chapter 30 . 8/13/2014
OMG WHERE IS THE REST?! (Ahem!) I mean, thank you for taking the time to write such an interesting, engaging and beautiful story. I couldn't put it down and was sad when it ended leaving me no choice but to do so. What happens next? The mind-meld is killing Nyota? How will they overcome? They do...right? This version of Spock & Nyota definitely deserve their happily ever after. Also, thank you for not making her pregnant - nothing wrong with that, but I like a different spin. Thanks again for sharing your talent!
PraticallyCharmed chapter 7 . 7/17/2014
Nice
PraticallyCharmed chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Poor Spock
OhNoRo chapter 30 . 7/3/2014
I just stumbled across this and fell into it. I couldn't stop until I finished it. But is it meant to end like that? Either she is pregnant, PTSD from the visit with Sybok or the meld is harming her. Please continue this or make a sequel. Thanks
k'torr-ashayam chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Please Update! I love this story so much, it has to be one of my favorites on FanFiction!
licha.s chapter 30 . 1/16/2014
i really thought it was completed. anyhow amazing story! hope you get to finish it. or at least resolve the cliff hanger.
Julia chapter 20 . 11/29/2013
That fight scene was freaking freak freak freak amazing! Wow why am I so late reading this story? Man...with every chapter your writing gets more and more clean cut and somewhere during the chapter it turns into a movie. So good!
Guest chapter 30 . 10/10/2013
Is she pregnant?
rebelle-sky chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
NOOOO it's incomplete! Please update I'm dying to see how this ends!