Reviews for Nar
One of the best Spock/Uhura fics I've read. Thank you for writing this loveliness! And please, please update. Just a chapter or two more to let her have the baby and then leave our happy couple ready for whatever adventures lay ahead. Please?
please, please, please finish this! I'm in love with your story and it would make me (and other readers, I'm sure) so very happy to have some more of your lovely writing!
Angela chapter 30 . 11/11/2015
I have been unable to stop thinking about this. The mind meld from Spock could be causing a problem because he is still suffering from the huge loss of his mother and planet. If that is the case then he and Uhura must get to New Vulcan and see a healer about their bond. Or SyboK may have mind raped poor Uhura (Looking at Sybok's actions, he gave Uhura up rather quickly for all the trouble he had gone throught that may be because he had done something...) I hope there will be an update...
Angela chapter 30 . 11/10/2015
What!? Oh, No- please not another bad thing for Spock and Uhura! And please don't just stop here. Come back.
Mad dragon 2015 chapter 30 . 10/13/2015
Great it's amazing but is she going through ponn farr
MissStrada chapter 30 . 6/27/2015
Nooooo! Lol I need to know what happens next!
tanseynz chapter 30 . 3/30/2015
Lol it feels as though there should be the music from Jaws going in the background. Evidently she's not pregnant as Chapel would have picked that up during her medical check, given the symptoms, so, some weird thing picked up from Sybok? Ew!
MzJehan81 chapter 30 . 8/13/2014
OMG WHERE IS THE REST?! (Ahem!) I mean, thank you for taking the time to write such an interesting, engaging and beautiful story. I couldn't put it down and was sad when it ended leaving me no choice but to do so. What happens next? The mind-meld is killing Nyota? How will they overcome? They do...right? This version of Spock & Nyota definitely deserve their happily ever after. Also, thank you for not making her pregnant - nothing wrong with that, but I like a different spin. Thanks again for sharing your talent!
PraticallyCharmed chapter 7 . 7/17/2014