Reviews for Darth Vader
Hercules8 chapter 1 . 3/18
Interesting!
walutahanga chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
This is lovely, really well thought out. And it slides so perfectly into canon, I wouldn't have been surprised to see it on the show. Nice work!
Bliss714 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Excellent story! I love the association between Darth Vader and Spike! Wonderfully written and a very good job sticking with the time line.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
loved it.
Hieiko chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Wow, I loved this. The timing of everything makes sense, and the reason for the coat... neat. It also doesn't hurt that Darth Vader is my favorite character in Star Wars, as Spike is my favorite in the Buffyverse. :)
Imzadi chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
This is a very interesting take on Spike and on Star Wars. I really liked the juxtaposition of Spike with & without a soul and the difference in his thoughts about Vader. Good job.
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Well now...I have to say you've taken a literary path that few would have thought of and seriously made it work like it's the most obvious thing in the world, Summerfan! The imagery of Spike wanting the long black cape and getting it with Nikki Wood's duster is sheer genius from an imagery point of view and it really helps to sum up the shared path both Anakin Skywalker and William Pratt walked in their lives.

It's especially intriguing to see the idea that as much as Spike's now a white hat (maybe grey would be a better colour to describe him ;D), he still wants to have others see him with the commanding presence that Darth Vader possesses that neither William or Anakin possessed until the supposed softness was burned away.

Gotta wonder though how Spike would have taken the idea that Darth Vader basically became what he is in the name of protecting his wife from harm but ironically causing her death. Especially with what happened between him and Buffy during seasons 6 & 7.