Reviews for Xun
Her Eternal Grimoire chapter 9 . 9/9/2014
Really liked this fic, seeing them off duty, seeing Joker pushed to the edges of his comfort zone and of course, always surpassing expectations (in this case, his own I think).
Jade Sabre chapter 9 . 6/27/2014
just. so much fun. thank you for the ride!
Jade Sabre chapter 7 . 6/27/2014
Jinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :( :( :( :( :(

seriously the pacing in this chapter is perfect and the transitions are seamless and JOKER, I love your Joker, and his attitudes, and just...this fic is so good. So. Good.
Jade Sabre chapter 4 . 6/27/2014
It's fun in terms of plot and action but also in terms of all the little character and world-building moments you throw in. :D
Jade Sabre chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
THIS FIC IS SO MUCH FUN.
kiuna'yukina chapter 9 . 11/9/2013
I love the way you venture into the Mass Effect universe. Joker in particular is one of my favorite characters ever and I loved the elaboration you were able to give him. I'd be greatly receptive of any future strikes of inspiration you'd have regarding him. Til then, I'll enjoy the rest of your Mass Effect creations.
raichu100 chapter 9 . 5/6/2013
This is so awesome. Thank you for writing it! Joker is one of my favorite characters from the game, and I adore the way you've written him in your series and expanded on him in Xun.
Eleneri chapter 9 . 2/6/2013
This was, to my surprise, not outside my fanfic comfort zone, as it was just something I wouldn't normally take time to read. The fact that I glanced over the first three paragraphs and was hooked for nine chapters, and am genuinely lamenting the end of this roller coaster ride you crafted with such expertise is a testament to just how damn good a writer you are. I would like to live up to the high standard you set; frankly, I don't think I can. This is good. This is great. This is amazing. It is vivid and breathes. I will never be so foolish as to look at Joker as a secondary character again.

Thank you for gifting your readers with this story.
Eleneri chapter 8 . 2/6/2013
Ohmigosh. Joker, for a noncombat kinda guy, you are absolutely flipping amazing. But dropping off a support pillar... Oh boy...

*punches the next button*
Eleneri chapter 6 . 2/6/2013
Eeep! Cliffhanger! Mass accelerated particles?

*punches the "next" button with more force than necessary*
Eleneri chapter 5 . 2/6/2013
Fascinating chapter! I love the application of Joker's humor to everything; for a man so physically hemmed in, his personality is the absolute opposite. Meanwhile, poor Kaidan is the opposite of Joker - physically gifted, mentally straightjacketed. And they both orbit around Shepard, who drops some of her ablative plating and shows her emotions once in a while.

This is like Mass Effect meets James Bond. Seriously cool!
Eleneri chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
Joker. Is. AMAZING!

So glad to see him get a good spot in the limelight, and in such spectacular fashion!
Eleneri chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Whoa. Now I know why I hate going to parties. Of course, if this happened at any party, and you passed out popcorn and little rally flags with "Shepard" and "Joker" on them, I'd definitely go.

Unremittingly badass moments from Shepard, and Joker actually disarmed people with his voice only. Now, who was the waiter?
MagyarEagle chapter 9 . 6/7/2011
This story is worthy of being official Mass Effect fiction. It was that well written.
palkia chapter 2 . 3/16/2011