Reviews for Temper Temper
Nooooo! Please come back and continue!
LuV3nZbLu-hIm3 chapter 8 . 9/22/2013
Kyaaaaa
please update soon, I really want MOOORE
this is soooo CUUUTE
I sooo LOVE it!
they sooo ment foe each other sooo much!
A chapter 8 . 8/7/2013
update please! this is a awesome fanfic
Zotaru chapter 8 . 2/26/2013
hurry and update!
Ashu-chwan chapter 8 . 9/12/2012
Your fic is great! :) I love 1859 and I hope they'll 'deepen' their relationship soon! *grin* Can't wait for the next chapter! n.n
ultimaciab2st chapter 8 . 1/7/2012
I registered just to add your story to favorites and to thank you for writing such an awesome story!

Please do update it as fast as you can, im looking forward to every chapter~~! :D

I know in review you are supposed to tell whats wrong and stuff, but I honestly dont find anything wrong, so keep up the good work
Running Through A Fantasy chapter 6 . 12/26/2011
Oh god, I've read this story 5 times before and I love it more each day. Please write another chapter!
Yume no Zencho chapter 8 . 9/27/2011
I hope you're still writing this fic. It's so amusing.
Geloscopy chapter 8 . 8/21/2011
this is sooooo awesome!
Captive Nightingale chapter 8 . 8/17/2011
This is excellent!

The story is great and everybody is in character. The 1859 moments are believable and Hibari's POV makes me smile/laugh. His distinctions between the different herbivores and the 'upgrading' of Gokudera's nicknames are especially great ;) It's too bad Kusakabe had to cockblock him...

Anyway! I'm looking forward to the next update!
semifully chapter 8 . 8/9/2011
I love this story! It has a sense of originality with snippets of romance. Also, the characters are nailed down perfectly! This is really funny and amazing.

I'm sad I only found this fanfic now. D: Please forgive me! I would have reviewed the other chapters, but I didn't want to be annoying. Anyway, oh man, I love the relationship that Gokudera and Hibari share. And I love your writing style along with the humor! Excellent work!

Thank you for writing this!
CMSensei chapter 8 . 8/3/2011
I like how you make there relationship, I can't wait to read more
CMSensei chapter 6 . 8/3/2011
Haha Hibari~

Kusakabe! you got in the way! XD
blacksakura13 chapter 8 . 6/11/2011
You leave me hanging, man. Hanging.

this is brilliant. Sheer brilliance in words.

I'm not a huge fan of 1859 but I am a huge sucker for angry people trying to tolerate each other, slowly growing used to each other and then accepting each other

I like how it's written and given the situation, both of them are really in character. I admire how consistent you are with their personalities.

* u * now this is interesting and I really want to see the next chapter!
sellleh chapter 8 . 6/10/2011
I've just read this story and it got in my favorite list right away! It's humorous but serious in same time. And the POV is changing with each chapter so the readers don't get bored.

And more importantly, there's still 1859 scenes although the story is getting serious. :)

This story is great! Keep writing~ :D