Reviews for we did
QueenAlla chapter 7 . 2/3/2010
Sonic. Hah. xD That's Zack, no?

Cute chapter :3 Glad to see it isn't the last :DD

Teehee. Reno in the texting world...that's cute xD
QueenAlla chapter 6 . 1/2/2010
This is getting interesting...*thinks Cloti thoughts*

-cough-

Yuffie's so cute x3! Loved her role in this chapter . Made me laugh.

Keep those updates coming! :DD
Speedy Speck chapter 6 . 1/1/2010
Loved it X) Yuffie and Aerith were hilarious, and Vincent's part was interesting. I also liked the cinema XD zombieness was funny and Reno's thoughts were very enjoyable! Great job!
brokenmaelstrom chapter 5 . 12/11/2009
I love this! Reno is hilarious, especially when he's bantering with himself )

Hope to see another update soon!
SeungSeiRan chapter 5 . 10/5/2009
I really like your writing style. It's so witty and humorous :). ReTi's my FFVII OTP so it's great to see a well-written fic about them. Good job!
Speedy Speck chapter 5 . 9/19/2009
Great chapter XD really enjoyed their banter inside the car whilst they were stuck in traffic! Very nice XD and I liked how you had Cloud come in all protective XP Can't wait for more!
Speedy Speck chapter 4 . 9/15/2009
Lovely XD I like how you have them playing off each other, and them both wanting the other to 'remember' very sweet X) and Yuffie and Aerith were as hilariously great as ever! can't wait for more!
QueenAlla chapter 3 . 7/16/2009
This is definitely my favourite chapter so far. It's brilliant! Loved everything about it, from the dance to Reno fighting his conscious.

“Ah,” she breathed; eyes wide when she had realized it was him. “… Hey?”

He smirked. “Yo. This is a nice position, babe.”

Slap!

That made me laugh. And I thought this part was really sweet:

“Tifa, wait,” he said, jogging. “Teef! Oops, sorry. —Tifa.” He caught her shoulder.

She whirled to him rapidly and her eyes widened in shock as she never get to finish her sentence. “Wha—? Mph—” In that moment, his lips were on hers, molding ever so sweetly; an assurance, enough to tell her ‘nowayIneverdidmeanitthatway’.

“Does that change your mind?” he asked after letting her go.

“I-ah. You, um—” Some people witnessing that were going ‘awwh’ with the little act and Tifa jerked away from him, her face burning. What the … In public … What is his logic anyways? Tifa glanced at him. She then laughed, making Reno confused.

Oh yeah and I like how you used 'Odin' instead of 'Shiva'. A change is always good

Really sweet chapter! Please update soon! XD
Speedy Speck chapter 3 . 7/16/2009
Fantastic chapter! Really like where this is going XD Loved how they met, and how they forgot...worked nicely! It was very sweet! Can't wait for the next update :)
The Sacred and Profane chapter 3 . 7/16/2009
Loved it! Can't wait for more! Fantastic job! And your request should be up sometime today.
QueenAlla chapter 2 . 7/6/2009
Is it just me or has it been a while? Anyways, I really enjoyed this chapter-well done. Aerith was funny here :P And the girls checking reno out-lol. Can't wait for the next update
always-kh chapter 2 . 7/4/2009
another good chapter. funny too.

Tifa rolled her eyes and cleared her throat. Mythical? Since when did she become such an unidentified object?-lolz
always-kh chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
already love the fic. nice intro!

oh and um i have a poll up would you please vote in it?
Speedy Speck chapter 2 . 7/4/2009
Hey! So good to see your back! Really enjoyed this chapter, and the sneak peak was great XD Can't wait for an update!
The Sacred and Profane chapter 2 . 7/4/2009
Glad to see you back KC! Great chapter and I can't wait for more!