Reviews for De Profundis
XxTealJadexX chapter 15 . 11/26/2015
aww, an ending? i like the whole story though
XxTealJadexX chapter 12 . 11/26/2015
THE COLD NEVER BOTHERED ME ANYWAY! i'm sorry, internet has corrupted me, i'm giong to go sit in a corner and cry now
XxTealJadexX chapter 9 . 11/26/2015
satan isn't a lying, groveling, son of a bitch piece of shit? i love you right now
CrimsonLaurana chapter 15 . 9/18/2015
This story was just as awesome as it's prequel. Thank you for continuing it and giving such a great conclusion to it. This fic was really written and I enjoyed it. Thank you for writing it.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/28/2015
Thank you so much for finishing this. It's quite rare that I read unfinished stories, and I'd all but given up hope when I came across it 2-3years ago immediately after reading it's prequel and found it unfinished(and in Hercule Satan's living room no less). I can't recall a story I've read that so closely and fascinatingly examines Gohan's mental state after experiencing probably one of the most unconventional childhoods imaginable. And yet, I can personally say that his experience is directly relatable even in my own far less fascinating life. :D Though I've yet to reread Alea Iacta Est, I love seeing the influence of Bardock and Raditz. Surely I can't imagine him coming into his own any other way. Whenever I watched the anime I always felt like Gohan was neatly, and quite unbelievably done away with as the anime decided to center on it's two iconic rivals and their relationship. While there are many alternate universe fanfictions where Gohan's life is retraced with him becoming the hero. None of those have been have, for me, proved nearly as probing and as satisfying as what you have written. So once again, thank you!
Toki Mirage chapter 15 . 11/1/2014
So glad you finished this! I just spent all day (happily) rereading the whooole thing. :)
Shinen no Hikari chapter 14 . 10/26/2014
something tells me, based no recently released information, that Bardock and Gine were more than just a couple of quick flings.

Also 7th graders get pretty deep into relationships these days
Urikaa chapter 15 . 10/14/2014
I've always thought that Alea Iacta Est an this sequel are among the best stories in the DBZ fandom, so I'm really happy you found the time to go back to this sequel and finish it!
Hope your hiatus won't last too long and that you will soon gift us with another wonderful story!
KHLostEmpress chapter 15 . 10/7/2014
That was so good. Three cheers for happy endings!
Cloud Ex-SOLDIER chapter 15 . 10/6/2014
Good ending. I agree about Gohan having his own happy ending.

Best of luck to you in the future.
Hek'UnnSkipper chapter 15 . 9/28/2014
its been a great run. good luck.
superfly chapter 15 . 9/28/2014
I'll prob leave a more in depth review at a later date, but for know I'd just like to say that thank you. Its been a hell of a ride.
CloakSky chapter 15 . 9/28/2014
Yaaayyyy you finished your story too! The same month I finished Secret Heart, haha. xD High five for being slow authors who nonetheless stick to the end! :D

It's a really nice ending. Gohan is finally happy and at peace, and all he ever needed was his Videl. *heart*

You don't seem to like Yamcha much, huh. xD I never realized haha. xD

In any case, great job! Hope everything's well for you! :D
Axalion chapter 15 . 9/28/2014
Thank you so much for these amazing stories. Your realistic, yet positive view on this universe is always fun to read. Good luck with all of your future writings!

Thanks again,
Jewlbunny chapter 15 . 9/28/2014
Dude, I loved it. I really did. It was so beautiful. Could you write the stuff that happens in the other timeline that Gohan had lived in for 7 years. Like all the things that had happened after Gohan left. I hope you write more soon.