Reviews for De Profundis
Toki Mirage chapter 15 . 11/1/2014
So glad you finished this! I just spent all day (happily) rereading the whooole thing. :)
Shinen no Hikari chapter 14 . 10/26/2014
something tells me, based no recently released information, that Bardock and Gine were more than just a couple of quick flings.

Also 7th graders get pretty deep into relationships these days
Urikaa chapter 15 . 10/14/2014
I've always thought that Alea Iacta Est an this sequel are among the best stories in the DBZ fandom, so I'm really happy you found the time to go back to this sequel and finish it!
Hope your hiatus won't last too long and that you will soon gift us with another wonderful story!
KHLostEmpress chapter 15 . 10/7/2014
That was so good. Three cheers for happy endings!
Cloud Ex-SOLDIER chapter 15 . 10/6/2014
Good ending. I agree about Gohan having his own happy ending.

Best of luck to you in the future.
DarkKnightShiva chapter 15 . 9/28/2014
its been a great run. good luck.
superfly chapter 15 . 9/28/2014
I'll prob leave a more in depth review at a later date, but for know I'd just like to say that thank you. Its been a hell of a ride.
Lilly-sama chapter 15 . 9/28/2014
Yaaayyyy you finished your story too! The same month I finished Secret Heart, haha. xD High five for being slow authors who nonetheless stick to the end! :D

It's a really nice ending. Gohan is finally happy and at peace, and all he ever needed was his Videl. *heart*

You don't seem to like Yamcha much, huh. xD I never realized haha. xD

In any case, great job! Hope everything's well for you! :D
Axalion chapter 15 . 9/28/2014
Thank you so much for these amazing stories. Your realistic, yet positive view on this universe is always fun to read. Good luck with all of your future writings!

Thanks again,
Axalion
Jewlbunny chapter 15 . 9/28/2014
Dude, I loved it. I really did. It was so beautiful. Could you write the stuff that happens in the other timeline that Gohan had lived in for 7 years. Like all the things that had happened after Gohan left. I hope you write more soon.
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 14 . 9/28/2014
As always, your writing is sublime, magnificent, outstanding, a true gem.
LadyBardock chapter 13 . 9/12/2014
It was a nice story - but it seems a bit unfinished ;) Maybe you should update? ;)
hopeindarkness chapter 13 . 8/13/2014
if youre already done writing, cant you just post the whole story? pleaseeeeeeeeee? i've been 'following' this verse since way back (when the first story was a few chapters in) but i stopped cause i cant handle WIPs, im too impatient. but your writing is so good, and the story: i love it! i cant stop myself from checking in every so often. please update!
NatNicole chapter 12 . 8/6/2014
Oh my gosh! This chapter was awesome! Super sad, but awesome. And you got Chichi's reaction perfect. I especially loved the bit about some part of her mind squealing "grandbabies" but her not wanting Goku and Gohan get smug about it. And the story was mucho great too.
KHLostEmpress chapter 13 . 8/3/2014
Interesting that Gohan passed up the power boost but Videl took it instead. Great chapter!