Reviews for Listen
1BrownEyedGirl1 chapter 9 . 11/14/2010
i love your story its realy sweet, i cant wait to see what happens between Edward and Bella update soon xx
MaEsTaMa chapter 9 . 8/9/2010
It was pretty good. Hope you update soon
spikeluver89 chapter 9 . 8/5/2010
Yay you updated! Glad you did update!

Loved their little date, I hope Emmett will come to accept Bella and Edward's growing relationship.

I'm trying to update my stories as well, but after dealing with RL stuff recently, I am getting my groove back.

Update when you can and I can't wait for it so I'll be patiently waiting for it!
Little Silver Rose chapter 9 . 7/30/2010
it's awesome! LOVE it! stayed up just to finish reading this even though I'm going to disney tomorrow and I'm really tired right now lol. can't wait for next chappy!
Little Silver Rose chapter 8 . 7/30/2010
meant to review this chappy too . must've been out of it when I was reading or too excited about the update to remember! lol
Little Silver Rose chapter 7 . 7/30/2010
Awesome chappy! I forgot to review this chapter . can't believe it
NJ94 chapter 9 . 7/30/2010
This was a great chapter. So sweet and beautiful! Good job!
live.and.breath.books chapter 9 . 7/30/2010
My little brother Allen is deaf, and he has to sighn too, he is 18 and has his first girlfriend EVER! Her name is Kate and they have been together for 4 months. Before they even started going out she learned sighn lianguage so she could talk to him. In this short span of time that they have been together I know that Kate and my brother are good together, she makes him smile like I have never seen him smile. She has changed him, in a good way. So I may not know what Bella is feeling and what it is like not to be able to talk, but I know what my brother feels, and it is possible to let someone get close, even if you run the risk of getting hurt. It is the same for everyone.

~Ari
JFresshhh chapter 9 . 7/29/2010
I fangirled pretty much through every cute moment I read. And you know that something fluffy happened almost every 5 lines xD The date was simply adorable! And I love how Edward is learning sign language ;) This fic makes me wanna join the American Sign Language club next year. It actually might be a handy thing.

Okay. Favorite line: "Proud of yourself, are you?" The amused grin hadn't left his face.

HELL TO THE YES.
JFresshhh chapter 8 . 7/29/2010
WTF I NEVER READ THIS CHAPTER? First of all, I wanna headdesk myself, but whatever, but Textward warmed me up. I'm glad he can text grammatically correct! :D NOW I'm moving onto Ch. 9 :)
bornagoof chapter 9 . 7/29/2010
Well, I think that it certainly does make up for most of your absence, and I love how she keeps thinking either she's insane or Edward is. )
jassahcb chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
love it.
live.and.breath.books chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
:) AWSOME!

~Ari
Miranda chapter 8 . 7/5/2010
Update please?
ACullensHeart chapter 8 . 5/18/2010
Like where the story is going , looking forward to your next chapter.