Reviews for The Old Familiar Places
Giblings chapter 5 . 4/14/2014
Ok the story was great until this chapter stated that Brian was human. I think it would've been much better off with Stewie building a machine that gives him the life span of a human. Brian is a dog, making him a person just makes this story all weird now! I'm still going to read the story but it kind of got ruined for me. It's a good storyline though, except for Brian being human.
Chel chapter 13 . 3/30/2014
Penelles is a brilliant Brewie artist, if you type in Penelles deviantart on google you'll find some great art!
Chel127 chapter 16 . 3/30/2014
I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of this! What an awesome fanfic :D
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
GOOD BOOK!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/6/2012
K this is all brilliant and needs a sequel!
Stupid computer chapter 16 . 3/12/2012
I love this story. This is the first story I've ever read for this pairing and now I'm addicted. You didn't have many errors in the grammar and all the characters were kept in character and...and...and all I can really say was it was fantastic!
Kitkatenie chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
I enjoyed you story! It was really addictive! You made all the characters really believable especially Stewie, with his funny, yet clever comments! I liked how it still had a little bit of an element from the show, with things happening with Lois and Chris and meg and Peter, and a dash of humour in there. I'm looking forward to reading the sequel!
SurrenderPity chapter 16 . 2/1/2011
I literally created an account just comment on this.

Loved the story. Nothing was Ooc, and it was just perfect!

I didn't want it to end. I read it all in one day

The pairing may be strange, but god it's adorable. I love the chemistry between those two. It's... undeniable.

Very very very well done. I enjoyed every chapter.

I wish had more nice things to say, but that's just about all I can think of as far as flattery goes.

You. Are. Talented.

I hope you have more of this in the making. :D

Thanks for the great read!
Mantinas chapter 16 . 1/11/2011
This is an awesome story. One of the few on here that I couldn't put down. I hope the sequels are just as good.
axisofsymmetry chapter 16 . 9/5/2010
Well, needless to say, I very much enjoyed this. I mean, it started out pretty serious, and got funnier as it went on. Generally things go in the opposite direction.

I am pleased with how little errors there are (bad English is a huge pet peeve), and I absolutely love your writing style.

I read this in one night...and now, even though it's almost 3 am, I am going to read the next installation in the story.
ThomE.Gemcity-06 chapter 8 . 8/26/2010
Poor Stewie!

I like your story so far.
MonacoMac chapter 16 . 6/12/2010
While re-reading some of my favorited stories, I noticed I'd forgotten to leave a review! I used to never leave reviews, but ah whatever... Anyway, I almost forgot how entertaining the story was. The dialogue was very true to character. I like Stewie's stereotypical gay actions, so hilarious. The show actually pokes fun of it a lot too xD. Poor Meg and her minor plot in the background was a combination of sad/pathetic/funny. I always feel bad for Meg yet I still hate her for some reason :P (well, I'd say highly dislike... yeah that sounds better lol)
Csnovice93 chapter 16 . 2/16/2010
Absolutely brilliant, whilst reading it I could just imagine it on the big screen its one of those which would definitely make it big I can tell it, the sequel must come, id write it myself, but I'm not going to because that is immoral and unfair. but please write the sequel
ThrilX chapter 16 . 12/30/2009
This is a great story! I loved reading it! :)

Please, continue writing stuff like this.

Now, I am off to read the sequel... :P
koolgirl330 chapter 16 . 9/13/2009
This story was wonderful. An absolute work of art. If you wrote a sequel, i would gladly wait & read it, or another chapter. Love your writing and i hope to see more works from you :)
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »