Reviews for Trucy's Daddy
AlyssaJ-DaughterOfTheStars chapter 1 . 8/9
I'm not crying. I'm not FUCKING crying.
**sniff**
God fucking dammit, I'm crying.
Amazing piece of writing. I swear to the Gods, you could be a BRILLIANT author!
Mr noob chapter 1 . 7/19
OMG Y 2 long
Luckyreader2000 chapter 1 . 4/19
Omg. No. I cannot go on. My phone is broken by how hard I threw it after reading this. It's sooo sad. My heart hurts.
Azura chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
This story is amazing and beautifully written. I (foolishly) read this while waiting for my order to come in a café, and had to retreat to the bathroom so I wouldn't randomly burst into tears... But words cannot describe how amazing this is.
iggychan89 chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Dammit, why Trucy? That was so cruel to kill her off!
Zanoushe chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
This was amazingly well-written. I think I was crying for just about the entire time I was reading it.
The feels chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
I has them. ;A; Great job!
Blahblahblah chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
It was a really good story, it was sad but good. I even cried. But it would have been good if u had chapters
Luna D. Trinity chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
It was really a good piece that it make me cry. :(
Auro chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
My... my box of tissues ! It is completely empty !

An extraordinary story. It makes me cry in the good time, laugth or smile in the few moment you put to alleviate the story. The story is realistic and well-written.

Good job (and I can't see what more things I can say) !
supersexyghotmew95 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Poor nick GREAT STORY
pyr0technic chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Oh god this was amazing. No words, it was simply fantastic.
solsere chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Such a lovely lovely story. I was near tears several times. Each stage of Phoenix's recovery from Trucy's death was masterfully written.
chibi-chopsticks chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
This is such an amazing story! I certainly agree with what some others say, that this story absolutely deserves more reviews. Keep on writing more awesome stories! :D
Vivian Lynn chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
This story truly deserves more reviews than it has. It is honestly, hands down, the best fanfiction that I have read in any genre in a very, very long time. There were points that I had to stop and regain composure before reading again. I will certainly be re-reading this in the future.