Reviews for Trucy's Daddy
iggychan89 chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Dammit, why Trucy? That was so cruel to kill her off!
Zanoushe chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
This was amazingly well-written. I think I was crying for just about the entire time I was reading it.
The feels chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
I has them. ;A; Great job!
Blahblahblah chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
It was a really good story, it was sad but good. I even cried. But it would have been good if u had chapters
Luna D. Trinity chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
It was really a good piece that it make me cry. :(
Auro chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
My... my box of tissues ! It is completely empty !

An extraordinary story. It makes me cry in the good time, laugth or smile in the few moment you put to alleviate the story. The story is realistic and well-written.

Good job (and I can't see what more things I can say) !
supersexyghotmew95 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Poor nick GREAT STORY
pyr0technic chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Oh god this was amazing. No words, it was simply fantastic.
solsere chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Such a lovely lovely story. I was near tears several times. Each stage of Phoenix's recovery from Trucy's death was masterfully written.
chibi-chopsticks chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
This is such an amazing story! I certainly agree with what some others say, that this story absolutely deserves more reviews. Keep on writing more awesome stories! :D
Vivian Lynn chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
This story truly deserves more reviews than it has. It is honestly, hands down, the best fanfiction that I have read in any genre in a very, very long time. There were points that I had to stop and regain composure before reading again. I will certainly be re-reading this in the future.
SG chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Amazing writing, good characterizations and really well done.

Good job!
Stunned chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Well, I feel kind of silly for reviewing so long after this has been published, but... This was just indescribable. Your writing is perfect, and I have to admit, the ending nearly moved me to tears - which is surprising, since I didn't feel at all close to tears during the rest of this incredibly long oneshot. At first, I had mixed feelings about this as I was reading, because I felt that the EdgeWright is unnecessary (granted, I am a bit biased against that pairing) but then it all just fell into place so flawlessly and in such a beautiful way. Everyone had a bit of a part to play in Phoenix's recovery. And your incorporation of Maya and Pearl, as well as the Apollo x Vera pairing, was amazing. I feel like an idiot - even as they visited Kurain, it didn't occur to me for Maya to channel Trucy until Apollo thought of it. Haha. Anyways... This was just freaking amazing, and as I said, I almost felt like shedding a tear at that flawless ending, and everything just fit together so perfectly.. Agh. I can't describe how magnificent this was. I felt a bit like Phoenix - shell-shocked, and Trucy's death wasn't really sinking into me.. This was just beautiful.
Chris Keating chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
This story is beautiful, poignant, and handled in a mature, realistic manner. Even with its length, I soldiered through the whole thing and was moved to near-tears.

However (and this is more of a nitpick than an actual complaint), I felt that the Phoenix/Edgeworth pairing was relatively unnecessary for the most part, aside from adding a warm funny moment in the spirit channelling scene. Regardless, this is your story, not mine, and my complaint has rather little bearing on my actual enjoyment of the story.

Well done overall, and I thank you for contributing to the camp that shows that fanfic can be more than fluff and pointless drabble.
HopelessRomanticist chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I was just barely holding myself together for the first half of this fic. And then I got to the line "I wanted to be her friend... I just... wanted to share my good luck charm..."

Goddamn it if the tears just didn't stop after that. Damn you for writing such a absolutely perfect tragic story.

(on a slightly upbeat note, your idea of Apollo x Vera has got to be one of the most original and awesome AA pairings I've read.)

Thank you for the effort and time it must have taken you to write such an incredible story,

HR