Reviews for Ripple of Love
Stephanie Phelps chapter 12 . 4/9
hbeazer chapter 12 . 10/10/2015
hi good job on the story
im sad that it is not done it was getting go
i love story's like this it makes me happy
so 4 years has past and i hope i can read more

love the world
Alex chapter 12 . 5/31/2015
What professor what said. Without the alonsy thing. You need to finish the story, because you are killing me here.
Professor What chapter 12 . 7/16/2014
Two weeks ago marked the 3 year mark since you've last updated. WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU! I've seen so many good stories like yours ending up ruined because you don't update with new content. I want to see what happens when Rippelle either finally confesses his past sins or finally confesses his love for Akyna. Preferably in reverse order as it would shake their already rocky relationship. Please... PLEASE UPDATE!

Professor What
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
You should keep writing this
Ny'Kle chapter 12 . 10/14/2013
Now, make this a flashback/dream. and have ripelle is acting all ashamed of his past and all
SuicuneLuver chapter 12 . 10/3/2013
I hope you haven't abandoned this. When I first found this a while back it was one of the best stories i've read on and it still is. I hope to see it continued further than this point. Your faithful fan
AM I ALONE chapter 6 . 9/8/2013
Is it just me that pictures Ripelle as an actual raptor and not the television series cartoonified dinosaurs XD
cartec677 chapter 12 . 8/7/2013
WHAT! No way... this story keeps getting better and better. Please update as soon as possible. You got skills in story telling.
dinoman94 chapter 12 . 7/22/2013
so he attacked and killed his family.
Shadows of the Kasrkins chapter 12 . 7/18/2013
I like the story and don't stop your right on the apex which I can say is the hardest part. But I think you can barge through it as far as I've seen. So please start up the story again. You stopped just as it was getting good.
Raptorgirl chapter 11 . 6/15/2013
hi love this story one of the best any way heard ya wanted story ideas, prehaps Ripple decides to speak to Zippo about his feelings for the girl, or mabey she gets cought with the weopon, or even in another moment between the two Ripple takes things a little too far (if you get what i'm sudgesting) hope this helps!
Ultimate Rising Phoenix chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
Hi. Look, I have thought of maybe doing a variant of this story, using the same Rippele that you show, but with some small changes. Do you concede.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/19/2012
0.0 ... thats F'ed up.
Tamer 0f Light chapter 12 . 6/11/2012
I really hope you decide to continue this, it's pretty good so far :)

Although Ripelle seems to be bit of a nut case in this last chapter