Reviews for Esme's Realization
Cris.P.C chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
OMG, this was so beautiful and so sad at the same time... I completely loved it. It's so bittersweet and you can feel how true and pure Carlisle and Esme's love really is, which I love. Thanks so much for writing this! :D
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Yup! I think if Edward tried to abort he would be on his own, Bella is the families only hope of having a child in the house!
sereneuphoria chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
This was absolutely adorable!

You have an amazing talent at writing(:

I love reading stories about Carlisle and esme, theyre always behind the scene

good job! (:
AquaticPeach chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
"Angels deserve nothing less than devotion, love, and care."

How cute that was a really special story that showed every aspect of Esme perfectly xoxo
Cammi Cullen chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
totally sweet! I really loved it! i'm cry!
EricaJaney chapter 1 . 6/2/2010

This was a really sweet one-shot. It was nice to see into Esme's feelings about Bella's pregnancy. It's not fair that you only have nine reviews for this great one-shot (Ten with mine)

I hope you get more reviews for this soon.

TheKingdomofWaffles chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I loved the end... another wonderful story. You're such a good writer, it absolutely confounds me. By all means, keep writing! -Emma
craponacrutch chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Loved it! You are a truly talented writer! Please write more about them.
BlondeFanpire14 chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
That was great! Im gonna read your otherones now. Oh its Kyli, from TwilightTeens by the way
lovehits chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
this was so great i love it
DobbyWobby chapter 1 . 6/2/2009

this is so perfect. you've written them so well and got their relationship perfectly. i love it.
Natalie Holmes-Shaw chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
This was soo sweet! I loved the relationship between Bella and Esme
ES3 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Neat! I've always wondered about this sequence of events as well. There were so many times in BD that I wished I could have been a fly on the wall with Carlisle and Esme.
Ann Mikealson chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
i really really like it D wel writing i love the mother to mother bit D