Reviews for Meaningless
Phonaesthetics chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Nice. :D

Did you get 358/2 days already?

YOU LUCKEH PANTS. D:
Twister Atma chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
DAMN you wrote this while I was in school! Then when I got home i fell asleep... okay so no first review doesn't matter right now. What's this talk of 358/2 Days? Don't tell me it's out and I didn't know it! I TOLD Alan to keep the subscription on GameInformer but no ugh. I feel like I want this to continue but I'm like "nah" ROXAS IS BEING EMO AGAIN. Jeez he's emo/depressed all the time and he's can't even feel emotions doesn't make sense! Jeez fics have taken over my life again! Haven't watched anime in a while...What would KH be like in an anime that's be kinda funny/sad/everything else like some soap opera people watch that i don't huh. Okay i gotta start homework like now so this review ends...

-Twister Atma

now.
Wow this doesn't exist anymore chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
WHEN DO THEY RELEASE 358/2? IS IT OUT? if it is... then i have to go on another killing spree. even though my mom took away my golf club. hm... i could use my brothers bat..

kairi: BUT U WONT KILL ME!

me: *kills kairi with one hand*

everyone else: YAY! SHES FINALLY DEAD!
Insanecat6 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Wow. Something canon. That's rare coming from you.

It is exciting, isn't it? A whole game centered around Roxas and the other Organization members. I can hardly wait! -squeal- ... -sigh- But first I have to wait for it's US release which will still be a little while. Not to mention get a DS. I wish I had more money to spend on these sorts of things. Maybe I'll just put it on my Christmas wish list. Wouldn't be the first time I had to wait for KH games. I didn't even get the first one until three years ago. And I didn't really become hardcore in the fandom until last year when I got into fanfiction. I'd read some before for other fandoms, but KH is the first one to claim my soul. And I've loved every minute of it.

Okay. Now I'm wondering how I ended up ranting about how I got into KH. Hm? Oh well. It's fun. So maybe you can tell me how you got into KH? Only if you wnat to though. Won't force you.

Good luck getting rid of the writer's block. Love's to you. Bye.
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE IT! BELIEVE IT!
mei lynn 64 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
-tearing up-NU! He can't disappear from the world! Nu! This is really awesome! I can't really put it in words. I love how Roxas' problems goes away when he's with Axel and how he's thinking deeply about things.