Reviews for Darkness Becomes Her
ruinedsandwich chapter 4 . 1/2
Is this book called seeds? because I searched M.M Kin on amazon and the book Seeds showed up. I don't want to accidentally buy a random book...
Guest chapter 4 . 11/5/2015
This is really good! I didn't read it when it was up before so I'll have to read the book. I can't wait to read it!
Dahlia chapter 3 . 9/24/2015
LOLOL she ran. Smh this chick is nuts
Guest chapter 4 . 8/8/2015
awww...
ImmaPiratte chapter 4 . 1/3/2014
Hmm, I'm excited to start reading your book! It looks amazing, and you've received many reviews applauding your work, so I think I'll buy it tomorrow on my Kindle. Congratulations on your first series of books!
Lily of the Valli chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
I have just finish the last volume of "Seeds". It's a wonderful story.

You gave every character a destinctive personality and clear, understanable motivations - which, believe me, is quite rare in Persephone/Hades fanfics I've read so far. Too many writers make Hades a selfish jerk and Kore an innocent flower girl, who falls for her kidnapper in a brizzare case of Stockholm Syndrome no matter how badly he treats her.
You gave them time to actually build their relationship and grow as people. And did I mentioned that they are soooooo adorable together?

I've also read your other stories from "Darkness Becomes Her" verse. I love what you do with Greek Myths and hope to see more stories from the same universe!
LazyToSignIn chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
My God(s)! I can't believe I kept skipping over this story of yours until now! Sorry to hear that someone copied your work. Off to find your book now... well, more like tomorrow. Going to check out your other stories :-)
beautyandbeast5 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
EXCITING NEWS!
I BOUGHT YOUR BOOKS! :D

They were my first ever book purchase - feeling so proud _
I already know they're going to be amazing from the reviews and past experience reading your work on ff/aff. I really hope you kept in some of the steamy bits though . .

My favourite myth and my favourite Zutara writer - goodbye sleep (as evidenced by the 2:30am blinky light on my bedside table).

Best of luck with the rest of your books!

From a med student who should really be studying for her exams but whose inner fangirl will not, nay, cannot be stopped.
EXCITING NEWS chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I BOUGHT YOUR BOOKS! :D

They were my first ever book purchase - feeling so proud _

Best of luck with the rest of your books!

Calamari chapter 4 . 5/25/2013
Really amazing stuff! Most of the other fanfiction is littered with grammatical and other mechanical errors. Is the book still going to be called "Darkness becomes her"?
hisauraintoxicatesme chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
Hey girl just wanted to tell you that I made my mum order it for me! The shipping fee is veryyyyy expensive since I'm from Hong Kong... I'm so looking forward to its arrival!
darkvendetta chapter 4 . 3/22/2013
YES! finally I can read darkness becomes her and as a real novel! :) I hope this story receives all the praise it so richly deserves. congratulations!
thepaperkid chapter 4 . 3/21/2013
Bought this on amazon as soon as I saw the post. I look forward to finally having a genuine paperback copy of your genius in my hands! I'm glad you're making your way into the literary world, and I'm excited to see more of your work in the coming years!
Best wishes,