Reviews for Name that Tune: Ouran Style!
420blazeitloserz chapter 3 . 6/30/2009
Wow. I can only imagine how hard that was to write. I did like it though. *Thumbs up!*
Weird Romantic Gal chapter 3 . 6/30/2009
I'm sure that someone already beat me, but the song is "Tied Together With a Smile" by Taylor Swift. If I happen to have won (which I doubt), KyoHaru please.
AngelsFireNIce chapter 3 . 6/30/2009
oh god, it's on the tip of my toung but i can't think of it, lol

any way, great job so far!
Kats02980416 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Cute song fic. I just heart this pairing. Hikaru and Haruhi are awesome together. And you marvelously framed what their relationship would be like if they were together in the future. I loved it. Good story.
uchiha-senna chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
wow. i love it
Weird Romantic Gal chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
The song is "Whatever It Is" by Zach Brown Band. If I'm the first, I'd like a KyoHaru, please.
chocolatecoatedanimelover chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
WOW. This is a good chapter. :D Personally, Im not really fond of Kyouya/Tamaki, but maybe this is an exception. It was written very well. :) PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :)
droppedmysonic chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
I once heard this song, and luckily, I have a memory like a steel trap when it comes to songs. Zac Brown Band. Got Whatever It Is. Sending teh PM.
Katherine-The-Crowned chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
Cute, I especially love the ending. orz I still dont know the song.

Can't wait for the next one!
uchiha-senna chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
i dont have a clue about the song, but i hope you do a mori/haruhi i wou;d really appreciate it thanks!
Kami chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
love the story and the song But I will keep it to my self for now will log on soon and tell you the answer. Kepp up the great work.
chocolatecoatedanimelover chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Hikaru was really...HIKARU here. XD I hope its HikaHaru all the way.
Katherine-The-Crowned chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
I really like this pairing, and I think you managed to capture Hikaru's personality in it. *hangs head* I'll never get a prize.

Can't wait to see what comes next!
28 | « Prev Page 1 2