Reviews for Inhuman
ByaHisaFan chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
*.* Esto es hermoso.
marylouleach chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Awe I wish there was more. I d like to see something happen to her attacker. I loved how sarek was so comforting. Great story !
Tabitha chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Beautiful story,love it! Thank you
Puella Pulchra chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
loved it!
caroline chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
This is adorable, a pleasure to read :)
Analise010 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
*sniffles* AWWWWW! This fic was amazingly cute. I love Amanda/Sarek fics and Spock/Uhura fics that deal with the misconceptions between both worlds, especially about physical closeness. You really nailed everything I love about this fandom. 3
lovesFanFic chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Excellently done. You do SUCH a great job with Amanda/Sarek!
Linstock chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
“Apparently she required little more than Sarek himself.” Just wow! A clearly depicted scene illustration the growing attraction between these two,. I really like you Sarek, he must have been so hard to write and keep sympathetic. Great work.
fanficfan71 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Very well written. Thanks.
Silvara chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Nice. It was cute.
vanessa chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
wow great story!i sometimes wondered if humans in the star trek future were still racist not against human but probly will always be racisam it drives humans,but maybe one day we will meet an extreamly intellegent unemotional sexy beings from another world who could help us.:) keep writing and star trek fics are apreciated!
Trompe l'oeil chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
D'AW. 3
dreamcatchr2009 chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Oh, this was very sweet. But I couldn't resist demanding out loud if Sarek was "outta his Vulcan mind" to even think that Amanda would want to end their relationship. LOL! As it is, this was very sweet, whilst still holding true to the characters. I loved it!
Louisa-marie chapter 1 . 6/4/2009