Reviews for Two Hearts, One Mind
xoxokiss210 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
i loved
AQotL chapter 16 . 4/19/2010
Hey, sorry I haven't reviewed until now. You know - schoolwork, etc.

Loved the chapter, as usual. And Douglass is becoming a character that I can actually see on the show - one that people will like, unlike Sully and Perotta.

Are we going to see Booth any time soon? Maybe you could do a chapter on Booth's experience in Iraq to see if he misses Brennan as much as she misses him.

Great job, and I can't wait for the next update!

Update soon!

AQotL

P.S. WENDELL IS A HOCKEY-PLAYING GOD!
xBonesnCsiMiamifan419x chapter 16 . 3/23/2010
Hello!

I found all your fics this weekend!

I really love this story! The plots great, characterization amazing, and I really like the dialogue!

I can't wait till you update again!

(Ps. It's okay if you don't update immediately-the ACT is evil. lol)
LadyMo chapter 16 . 3/22/2010
That is definitely Bones. She is always mean to the agents who replaces Booth. Sully she ended up liking and dating. We do not want her to date this guy but she should be nicer to him like Angela said.

:-)
happinessandlight chapter 16 . 3/21/2010
"The air stirred around them, and she caught a whiff of his cologne.

Focus on the case, not the agent working it, she scolded herself when a wayward thought of how pleasing he smelled crossed her mind."

Nothing wrong with looking or thinking someone smells great, as long as Brennan doesn't touch I'm happy.

""You're not the only one who misses Booth.""

I think Angela is being too harsh. Sure they will all lose a friend if something happens to Booth, but Brennan will lose the man she is in love with. The two aren't even comparable.

Alex.
bb-4ever chapter 16 . 3/21/2010
good to see you back. good chapter, will bones keep her comments to herself? look forward to more soon
leoshunny1985 chapter 16 . 3/21/2010
love it
divine529 chapter 16 . 3/20/2010
Great job but please don't make Brennan be in a relationship with Douglass! I would kill you for that...when is Booth coming back! I miss him! Great job and I can't wait for more...keep up the fabulous work!
jacklynvt11 chapter 16 . 3/20/2010
That was interesting. I liked how the interrogation went. Funny with Brennan's comments. It was so like her. I like the stict talk Angela had with Brennan. Nice job. Cant wait for Booth to come back though. :)
TravelingSue chapter 16 . 3/20/2010
First, I'm really enjoying the story but I'm way to big of a Booth fan for Brennen to even be thinking another man's cologne smells good. I'd appreciate a tone down of that, I may be way to sensitive.. and I'll appologies in advance if I am. Sorry, I'm a big fan of B&B true love scenario.

Great, great potential, I'm actually hoping you'd provide some Booth POV, that could really add a dimension to this story, and if your playing with fire (cologne referrence above), then you really need to play both ways.

I'm really enjoying this story though and am definitely looking forward to additional chapters, feels like this may be a long story which I always love.
NatesMama chapter 16 . 3/20/2010
I can't believe she's getting the hots for Booth's sub. Brennan really sucks sometimes. She's unbelieveable.
aracely6 chapter 16 . 3/20/2010
great chapter please update soon
My-Room-Is-My-Retreat chapter 15 . 2/17/2010
Whats gonna happen?
AQotL chapter 15 . 1/10/2010
Well, I promised I would review this weekend, and I always keep my promises (creepy music plays in backround)! Sorry for not reviewing in so long!

Anyways, these were great chapters, as usual! Brennan's completely in character, and so is Angela! In summary, everything is amazing!

Although no one can replace Booth, I like your Agent Douglass character (who - in my opinion - does not act like what the last three letters of his last name imply). He's funny and somewhat understanding - at least, he is when he's not arguing with Brennan. Keep him around for a little while!

Okay, brace yourself for AQotL in fangirl mode:

WENDELL! Woo, he showed up at the end of chapter 14! Even though he only said, like, three lines, he's still in character! And I'm using a lot of quotation marks! Woo!

Uh, sorry for the little freak-out there. Anyways, can't wait for the next update, and I'll try to review sooner next time!

Update soon!

AQotL

P.S. TEAM WENDELL! And... (wait for it...)

WENDELL IS A HOCKEY-PLAYING GOD!
cmf227 chapter 15 . 1/10/2010
It's great to see that you've updated this. Looking forward to more, whenever you get a chance!