Reviews for Whence We Practice, We Make Perfect
AutisticyetAwesome chapter 1 . 6/15
I will be honest with you. I didn't understand half of what was going on at first, when it was a flashback or not but when I got to the ending... It all just exploded and I began to understand just like Kyle remembered everything at once. I can't believe I read this whole thing at first I was scared to and I didn't know why but I'm glad I read it. You're plot twist was amazing and as soon as It said Kyle ran to stan's apartment I instantly knew it was Kyle's son and I'm still terrified I was right. This story was so good I can't even imagine what could happen afterwards, keep up the good work, I'm seriouslah :)
imonthiswebsitewaytoomuch chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Gahhhhh, the feels are pouring out of me! I don't even know what to think!
PuLgA chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Oh dear... just... oh dear...

I didn't expect that... oh dear. I need to read this fan fic again oh god...

How sad... how... oh dear I don't have words to explain how do I feel!

You make me feel a big whole in my chest, almost cry! oh dear...

But I don't understan why Stan lie to Kyle! just... ugh, I hate Wendy so much.

Wait... I dont think that that was a plan of Stan and Wendy right? Please just explain me TT_TT

I'll see your profile page for more awesome south park fanfics, you are a really good writer :DDD

Gratz!

P.d: Sorry for my bad english.
notactive616 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
What! Haha that's awesome! It was KYLE'S son all along? I was NOT expecting that! Haha man Kyle got all mad at Stan for that baby and it was his all along? Damn that's just hilarious! Oh my that was a good story! And I love how long it was too! Once again your amazing writing leaves me in awe
googleurname chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Cinvxten, I am absolutely in love with your south park stories. They are flawless. They're better than most of the books that are published. You are really inspiring and I hope you know that you have a real gift. You're my absolute favorite author on fanfiction. I really hope one day that I'm as good as you! :D
Liaison Clock chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Holy good golly God.

I know you've read this at least six thousand times, but holy shit, this is quite definitely the best story (yes, fanfiction or not) I've read, despite it having been written so long ago. Like many others, I by no means cry easily at fanfiction, but I finished this hours ago and I'm still breaking out into tears at random intervals.

This was a genuinely heart-wrenching story. I simply can not get over how phenomenally written it is, how beautiful and tragic the storyline is, and how well-rounded and characterized everybody is. I just... Wow.

If I can offer you any piece of advice, become a professional author. Everyone everywhere deserves to read your pieces if they all come out as spectacular as this one.
Nuka-Cola chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
...Holy god damn.

Just...

Woah.

At loss for a coherent review. It was AMAZING.
amandaaa chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Wow. This story is just abselutly amazingg. The ending was such a shocker. (well, for me at least). Also you are a fantastic writer.
Dead-Kenny-Dead chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Holy fuck

I didn't see that comin!
ketamine.methanol chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
This.

Just... THIS.
liesofmisery chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
This story is simply amazing. Normally I find stories based of south park to be a bit dull but you did an excellent job. What with making the characters really rounded in your story, and the plot it seems so well thought out and planned, to me at least. And the ending though, never would have seen that coming. This story was really mind blowing and honestly after reading this, I started to cry which is really rare for me to do.
TheBoxWolf chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Omg...

Just so you know.. I'm crying right now.

So.. One of my sisters friends on deviantart told her about this story and after having her crying and freaking out while she read it I decided, "I should read this."

Holy Jesus murphey!

I don't even know what to say! You.. You broke my heart, crushed me and then made me think every thing was okay again and then DESTROYED me with the ending... You are my hero! I love you!

My hands are shaking and i'm crying and you did this just with your words.

I truly think you should somehow make this into a novel (Making your own characters or something like that though) But!

GAH!

YOU ARE AMAZING! THIS STORY IS AMAZING! I haven't read anything that has made me cry like this in my entire life.

I don't even know what else to say except for.. You are amazing. 3

Forever amazed

-TheBoxWolf
Sw00p chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Heart wrenching. Tear jerking. So full of passion and despair.

I absolutely LOVE this story. I don't read fanfictions too often, especially ones that I fall in love with, but your story is just brilliant. The best story I have EVER read. I mean that with true sincerity and to its full meaning.

Magnificently lovely.
Adeline-Disharmony chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
I cant say anything except for, You. Are. Amazing. I am not one to get emotional at anything, movies like My Girl and the Notebook, I just dont cry at anything, but I did cry at this story. The writing was amazing, the twist was amazing, the portrayal of all of the characters was just amazing! I love your writing, and I'm not sure if yuo even write anymore, but I just want to say to keep up the amazing work, if you are.

Love love love the story!

~Adeline~
Risu-chan14 chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
OH MY GOD.

I can't put into words how I feel after reading this story. The ending was just...I feel like crying from all the emotions (which is a good thing, as that means this was a fantastic story)

This was...just wow. Brilliant

on a side note, i just realized that there is absolutely no mention of Cartman in this story...which makes me laugh for some reason. I think he would taint it somehow.