Reviews for Aimaru
lizzymarlow1984 chapter 7 . 11/17/2014
ROY DONT!PLEASE DONT DO THIS TO MAR MAR
lizzymarlow1984 chapter 6 . 11/17/2014
*scowls*nice roy,hes still weak and yet you...-screams-
lizzymarlow1984 chapter 4 . 11/17/2014
*groans*i love marths japanese they never found an english one for him,it would sound so wrong.
lizzymarlow1984 chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
*sobs*those 2...omg i just love them so!so the people that write ike/pit or ike/link or marth/any females and other males not ike
Farquash chapter 12 . 7/6/2013
Oh my GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODUH. This story just pulled my heart strings, what an ending. Brilliant, I finished the whole thing from the trip to Walmart and back. C:
Shiore chapter 12 . 2/1/2013
AHHH! I'm not usually a fan of the threesome that makes either Roy or Ike out to be a villain and leaving Marth in the lurch but! That was really well written!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/2/2012
OMFG now i don't know who marth should through all the chapters it seemed that marth should be with Ike but now... could the awnser be Roy?
Guest chapter 12 . 7/14/2012
Nice
BunnyFleur chapter 12 . 1/3/2010
I really loved your story! Even though It had some sad parts near the end. meta! ; ; but I totally dig his human form! and the comfort scene between them was so sweet.

Its kinda interesting how people write roy after brawl came out. I used to ship him and marth together but then I switched to liking Ike alot more X3
avidDreamwriter chapter 12 . 9/26/2009
aw... man... poor Marth...

I feel sory for all of them..

TTATT
Tega Drake chapter 12 . 8/19/2009
I'm totally blown away.

One, my imagination goes on overdrive and I totally felt like my heart was torn up because of the scene where Meta-Knight died. Two, the fact that Marth was so damn emotional was amusing. Three, Roy being evil throws my mind for a loop. Four, Ike being awesome and rather childish was adorable.

Oh man, I could go on and on about this.

Um, not to be sarcastic or anything, but everyone wants a piece of Marth, huh? xDD

Okay, serious time.

It would probably help if you had some sort of division in between the change of perspectives. I noticed that you would finish up with one person's view and the next paragraph was immediately someone else's view. It was confusing at first, because I tend to read through things very quickly and the sudden change was something I wasn't expecting. It helps to put something in between the change of view. For example, I use "-o-o-o-" as a nice-looking page break to separate things like change of view or change of time/setting in a story (minus the quotations). I don't know if this is making sense, but it's a signal to the reader that you're ending one track of thought and beginning another.

Other than, I didn't notice any errors, or at least any fatal ones, in your spelling/grammar. Might help to put a translation for all the Japanese you use at the end of the chapters (some people are dense/lazy like me and don't know what things mean and don't want to look it up). I would say that the main concerns I have are just technical, and those are really because of my preferences of typing/how I want the typing to look.

(a suggestion: put all thoughts in italics. Roy thinks some things as he's having sex with Marth that are put right in the paragraph, which makes it hard to realize he's thinking because it looks like narration at first. It may be just me, but yeah. Just a thought.)

I really did have issues with Marth being so weepy, but I like your characterization (Peach is TOTALLY the queen of gossip in the Smash world). You made it honest and not over-the-top extreme. Which, in this world, is probably something that could be normal; they're characters from around the universe brought to fight in a random tournament. That's rather over-the-top in itself.

I applaude you and your ability to write! IT was an amazing read, thank you for posting it!

(Oh, and I'm not flaming at you or criticizing you with this really long review. I just read the thing at the bottom of the review box and took it to heart. xDD)
Super-Silent-K chapter 12 . 6/20/2009
aww this ending was so sad

meta knight dying & kirby leaving

so so sad but i really loved this story!

woo hoo so sad really T_T
PoisonedxHearts chapter 12 . 6/14/2009
oh, Metaknight, what an amazing character you created for him.

I feel a little guilty for my hatred of Roy now that he's dead. he was just crazy. But Marth and Ike belong together and it was a beautiful yet very sad ending.

Incredible story, really well written :)
Koushiro Yu chapter 11 . 6/11/2009
Bravo, Bravo! xD I THINK I LOVE YOU!

What an excellence, perfect, sad and wonderful story that you made! This is the most beautiful IkexMarth story that I ever read before! Well, likely the other two or three fanfiction stories that I read, they are good too but not finish. TT_TT

Ike is so sweet to innocent Marth. *Heart* I love it! I love how you made the characters' personalities/set/plot you made for them. xD They are wonderful! And well, I don't hate Roy but in this one, I really hate him. O_o Forcing poor gentle Marth and breaking his mind. GAH! Dx I hate you, curse you evil Roy! Good story, though. x3 BTW, I LOVE how Meta Knight was there for Marth when Marth ran to him, crying. He is so sweet! But I curse you, why Meta Knight has to die! No! TOT Poor Meta Knight, just when I love him too. Dx Omg. Well, I am looking forward for the new chapter. Oh yeah, are you going to make Kirby noticed about Meta Knight's death? O_o I'm sure that Kirby will miss him.

Love your story, again. x3 I am looking forward! (Sorry if I write too much. lol)
nolongerheresorry chapter 11 . 6/11/2009